What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

kristaeb
on 1/8/14 11:02 pm

Morning, things are getting back to normal.. Except i have not weighed myself in a while because when i am on antibiotics i stall. So i will get back on in a week or so..kiss..Hopefully a nice surprise..

B- tea and some protein shake. 

S- 4 melba rounds and laughing cow.

L- 2 turkey cold meat wraps with LF cheese and pickle slices.

S- rest of protein shake..

D- chicken and some veggies.

S- roasted chick peas..

Have a great Thursday everyone..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

libra1
on 1/8/14 11:14 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good morning!

I’m going grocery shopping today. Need a bit more variety in my meal planning. I’m also going to pick up my new eye glasses and find a red lipstick that suits me.

New hair cut, new glasses, freshened-up the way I wear makeup, changing my hair colour and joined a gym.

Look out 2014, here I come! 

B-Oatmeal with ground flaxseed  

S- Skinny Latte

L- 1% LF cottage cheese and ketchup

D- Minced turkey and diced tomatoes

S- Plain Greek yogurt with cinnamon

Cal-614, Carbs-35, Fat-14, Protein-89 Sugar-20, Chol-99

Patm
on 1/9/14 12:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Your post made me smile. Have a great day. Sounds like a real mood booster

kellybelly333
on 1/9/14 12:00 am - Toronto, Canada

Hi all. Going to the gym at lunch. No idea what i'll be doing. Forgot my lunch, and will be having a quick dinner somewhere before coffee in Scarborough.

It was a bit of a tricky day for me yesterday. Kiddos went off to Disney with their dad. Their first airplane ride and my son was panicking. Wish I could have been there to help him. But they made it safely and are about to enjoy the Magic Kingdom. Sometimes I do wish things could have been different. Such is life, and there will be many things I won't get to experience with them. I ate poorly yesterday, and back on the horse today.

B: protein coffee, protein special k and milk (the small amount of milk doesn't seem to bother me)

S: banana and peanut butter

L: chicken and veggies

D: unsure  yet

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Foy
on 1/9/14 12:05 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY  - 4 months post op

I am at TWH this afternoon for my 3 month round of appointments. If anyone is there stop and say hi. Blonde hair -  Grey dress pants, Blue/Grey/Black pint blouse - with a plaid winter jacket hanging off me.  I really don't want to invest in a new heavy duty jacket when I am losing this much weight atm. 

B - Milk, rice krispies, banana protein powder

S- babybel

L - chili with protein powder

S- Oh Yeah protein bar

D - turkey, cheese, green onion, cilantro, tomato concoction I am in love with atm.

S- undecided - probably some protein of sorts.

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Leanne1
on 1/9/14 3:00 am - Newmarket, Canada

Good afternoon kiss

Glad you made it safely, Barb!! 

I didn't eat alot yesterday. My work had my fav soup and I had that for my 6pm break. Drank a small boatload of water tho.

I had an appt with Dr Nan this morning, it went great! 4more days til surgery day! WOOT! I have been doing a low carb, higher protein menu plan this week. He said I don't need to worry about doing it but I want to do it for me! 

I didn't have alot of time this morning to prep ANYthing but I grabbed a yoguart on my way out. 

B- yoguart, tangerine, coffee

S- slice of cheese (sample at costco)

L- leftover pizza that I made and 2 chicken wings

S- protein shake made with cocoa and splenda

D- salad w/hard boiled egg, cheese and ranch dressing

S- not really sure yet, maybe an oh yeah protein bar, or nuts

I am going to take some, more yoguart, jello and protein pudding to work too. I find it easier to pick at while I'm working; for this week anyway.  

I have about 115g of protein and about 70g carbs for the day for the day. 

All liquids and vitamins in! 

Have an awesome afternoon

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Most Active