Ottawa Plastic Surgeon Information

cutekatie
on 1/8/14 9:42 am
RNY on 05/16/12

Just wanted to share for those that might be interested in having plastic surgery done in Ottawa.

The first surgeon I was told about was Dr. Silverman (Carling Avenue). He requires your BMI to be under 29 which meant that I did not qualify to see him. The office was nice and the staff were friendly but I was put off when after I told them my weight she said 'well just lose 20 pounds and give us a call then."

A friend of mine had Dr. Nodwell as a surgeon. He used to be on Broadview Avenue but he is no longer there and it was hard to find contact information so I didn't pursue him.

I met with Dr. Lacey (March Road). He was nice. The office was nice and the staff were friendly. He quoted me $13500 for a tummy tuck and mons lift. He does the surgery at his clinic.

I met then met with Dr. Van Wyck (Carling Avenue). Once again the office was nice and the staff were friendly. He quoted me $11000 for a tummy tuck and mons lift. He does the surgery at the clinic that Dr. Lacey works out of. I found him more informative when it came to risks (scarring, fluid build up, infection, etc.)

I obviously need to deal with finances and child care issues but I plan to go with Dr. Van Wyck as he is cheaper and I felt much more comfortable then with Dr. Lacey.

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

aidan
on 1/8/14 9:47 am - Canada
Thanks for this info!

Most Active