What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

Leanne1
on 1/7/14 4:12 am - Newmarket, Canada
Sorry to hear about your family member.. remember you are #1 and take care of yourself in all this. It's hard. I'm doing a version of the 5dpt and I have already lost 1.2lbs, woot!! In my lunch bag - working on a protein shake -high protein pudding (ate it earlier) - source yoguart (ate it too) - chili, 1cup (ate it for lunch) - 1/2c nuts - one celery stick - 100g keilbasa - 1/2c cottage cheese - some jello - oh yeah protein bar - dinner is salad w/1 hard boiled egg, 60g cheese & little bit of ranch dressing - another source yoguart - 2 tangerines I HIGHLY doubt I will eat all this but I have it anyways. Getting my liquids in and got my vitamins in Have a great day everyone :-D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Hotelier
on 1/8/14 12:08 am

Hi there

What kind of high protein pudding are you eating??

Lori

Lori

Leanne1
on 1/8/14 12:11 am - Newmarket, Canada
I just make fat free pudding and put a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder in it

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Julia P.
on 1/7/14 5:00 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

So sorry to hear of your family member, Michelle.  I hope everything works out okay.

I went to the gym this morning to run 10KM, then have had a super busy day at work so no time to post!  Here's what I've had today/plan to have:

B - Protein bar pre-run, greek yogurt with berries, all bran and SF syrup post-run

S - Pepperettes and cheese

L - was on the road to my meeting so a mish-mosh - protein bar, 2 clementines, cheese

S - Pudding with PB

D - Korean beef, asparagus, banana with PB

S - Cottage cheese with cinnamon, SF jello

Totals - 1762 calories, 138g carbs, 75g fat, 144g protein

Have a great rest of the day and probably week - I'm at a work offsite so won't have much time to post!  I will track everything though, and try to keep the eating under control (going to a winery for dinner one night - EEK!).

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

KathC
on 1/13/14 12:33 pm

It has been way to long since I have checked in, but am so happy to see my favorite post still going!

love the updates and food ideas! Thanks!

My second chance... November 15, 2012

Most Active