What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 1/4/14 8:10 pm

RNY  4 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Few chores around the house today....and then packing to head south on Tuesday....sooo looking forward to getting out of winter for awhile

STEPS - 6780

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - bowl of Elina's green chicken soup

L - bowl of Elina's green chicken soup

D - 2 oz tex mex chicken

3 oz shrimp with ****tail sauce

S - triscuits and melted habanero cheese

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,162,  Carbs - 93 grams,  Fat - 37 grams,  Protein - 121 grams

All water.....decaf coffee - and all vits

Have a great one    mail

piccola
on 1/4/14 8:50 pm
RNY on 06/06/13

I am always looking for new soup recipes, was wondering can you share your recipe for Elina's green chicken soup? Always looking for new soup recipes...   Thanks 

birdiegirl
on 1/4/14 8:57 pm

Hi

I found it on the VSG site....use the search function

Its not the best soup I have ever consumed.....I am eating it because I had some in the freezer......I prefer veggie soup with all different kinds of veg and some chicken or beef added.....

The veg soup I make is higher calorie and carb.....but I love the taste as i add some beans to it....and a few root veggies.....so the carbs are higher......

piccola
on 1/4/14 10:55 pm
RNY on 06/06/13

Thanks i will check the web site need a shake up in recipes.... Thanks again

Karen M.
on 1/4/14 9:01 pm - Mississauga, Canada

TAKE ME WITH YOU.

That is all.

kiss

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 1/4/14 9:14 pm

Not a chance!!!...lol......I am going to be in golf heaven

Karen M.
on 1/4/14 9:15 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Well damn. I'd offer to caddy but I don't think I could lift the bag. haha

Have a fabulous time without me. *pout*

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Onward and
Downward

on 1/4/14 11:43 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Karen, it's so nice to see you again!  Wish I could make it to your cawfee talk but unfortunately I wouldn't have time to get there in the evening from the east end of Toronto.  Hope you get a good turnout.  :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 1/4/14 10:20 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It's funny but I have been out walking every day in this cold and I am actually not feeling as bad about it as usual. I know as I head to work next week that feeling will not last. So we started looking at cheap vacations last night. Probably an all inclusive to Cuba at the end of January. My husband asked if I would be bored. Not a chance swimming and reading and walking will keep me busy. My concern will be keeping him busy!

Today my kids and their others are coming for dinner. My 'babies' have their birthdays this week. They will be 30 and 26. I could have saved a lot on birth control as I appear to only get pregnant at one time of the year. LOL So I .have included a small slice of cake

I had 11,251 steps yesterday. Will not have as many today since I will spend more time cleaning than going for walks

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l turkey barley soup, apple

s baby bel

d ham, green beans, salad (have not included the rest of the menu in my totals since I doubt i will have space for it), cake

s this has been bad lately and i am not sure if I will eat more so will have to add later

cal 880, carb 97, prot 60

Onward and
Downward

on 1/4/14 11:16 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Good for you - I'd love to get away to Cuba for a week!  Unfortunately, my work schedule doesn't look like it's going to let up in the next couple of months.  I'm looking so forward to having my old job back. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active