freaking out!

LiLi_is_ready
on 1/4/14 12:02 am - Beeton, Canada
RNY on 01/08/14

so i have surgery on Wednesday the 8th and i just started my period yesterday. i have now "regained" (which im assuming is water retention) my 5 pound opti weight loss and then some. i feel like i haven't been losing like i should and now the scale is back up i feel kinda worried. im hoping that the worrying is just surgery nerves. last nights dream was that i woke up to find out that they didn't do the surgery cuz i hadn't lost anything. anyone else go thru something like this when getting closer to surgery

Starting weight 262.0    Surgery day weight 243.8

Karen M.
on 1/4/14 12:29 am - Mississauga, Canada

Don't freak out! Gaining due to water retention is so common. I'm sure they'll think nothing of it and as long as you've stuck to the Opti plan, your liver will be in good shape and you'll be good to go. :)  You have a marvelous surgeon - my very best to you on Wednesday!

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica M.
on 1/4/14 3:26 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

the point of optifast is not to lose weight. its to shrink your liver. You'll be fine, i'm sure this is just nerves, and you'll be absolutely fine.

Patm
on 1/4/14 6:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I wouldn't worry about it you will probably start to lose tha****er anyway. Nerves make us worry about everything. Try to take a deep breath and relax

Most Active