What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

kellybelly333
on 1/2/14 1:52 am - Toronto, Canada

Hello all

Still reeling from my holiday/post-surgery gain. Finding it very hard to get rid of my cravings. I'm going straight from work to Body Blitz in the east end and doing some water therapy detoxing. Hoping it helps with sleep. My sleep has been better, but still not the best. 7 pounds for me to get off. If i'm diligent, it will come off with ease. But, as i'm getting close to the three year mark, doing my research of my fellow vets...it's harder and harder the further out we go. Staying diligent is key. As i'm an all or nothing girl, I went full out ALL over the holidays. But now i'm left puffy (although the girls look FABULOUS right now LOL).

B: protein coffee

S: goat yogurt and regular yogurt with 1/2 cup protein Special K

L: chicken and veggies

D: rest of chicken and veggies

S: unsure, totals are low in calories, but high in protein!!

Totals Cal: 761 Carb: 49 Fat: 18 Protein: 116 Fibre: 16 Sugar: 24

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Sunny123
on 1/2/14 3:19 am
RNY on 12/05/13

28 Days Post Op

Steps –2198 laid around watching football pretty well all day. Still sick.

B-, 1 tbsp salsa, egg, 1/4c milk, melted blue menu tex mex cheese coffee with 1% milk

S- Hummus melba toast

Lunch – Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup

S- Premier protein shake

Dinner  - pork tenderloin, baby carrots

Calories  680  Carbs  41    Fat  25    Protein  69   Sodium  1514  Sugar 14

Hoping to get into the office tomorrow. It’s time!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Foy
on 1/2/14 6:19 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - 4 months post op

I'm alive!!! I just got back from a 9.5 hr drive back from Pennsylvania though some very crappy weather and can sleep in my own bed tonight. 

I haven't been on here much in the past month because of crazy work schedule, being out more and then in the states for the past two weeks for the holidays. I didn't track on holiday... I was upset at myself for that but I had my protein with me and ate pretty darn well. I did eat a few things that I were not the best choices on the table but by no means evil. I didn't have the cupcakes and brownies and pie... and the pie... and pie or any of those sweets. 

I didn't weigh myself either which I was happy with, however I did have a dream last night about getting on scales all over town and it not having a number I liked. It was not a good dream... first time I have ever had a scales dream.  I did get on the scale when I got home and am completely on track, I continue to lose weight as I should and have no need to worry.

I went to Philly, Washington, Baltimore for New Years, Virginia to the Caverns and all over the place walking everywhere and I had a blast. I am now looking to find a good gym where I live to kick it to the next level. All the deals are on now so I just have to do my research.

B - Protein shakes

S - missed (on the road and forgot to)

L - chicken, tomato

S - protein crunch

D- Chili or soup with protein powder

S - dunno

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Onward and
Downward

on 1/2/14 11:00 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Glad you're doing so well, and yeah, I can really relate to work craziness.  Hope it settles down for you soon.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active