Before and After Pictures

Leanne1
on 1/1/14 12:51 am - Newmarket, Canada

Agreed!! take pics!! 

I have one on my phone and when the convo gets started about my weightloss, people ask if I have a pic... Of course I do! :) People can't believe the difference! Shock is the only word to describe the reaction of people

Also, measure yourself! neck, chest, bicep, wrist, thigh, calf, waist, hips... measure once a month, you won't believe the drop in inches!! :D 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Amarachi
on 1/1/14 6:30 am - Canada

That is an awesome idea, i know for myself that my weight sometimes shows in inches before i see a difference on the scale, especially when i was doing circuit training, i lost so many inches but muscle weighs more than fat so the scale showed very little difference even though i was dropping sizes

Thank you for the great idea!.

only_angel
on 1/1/14 9:32 am - Sault Ste Marie, Canada
RNY on 01/11/13

I used to take lots of pictures of myself  but only at a certain angle and only from the chest up.  The only time I willingly took a picture of my full body was the night before surgery. I now use that before picture to do a side by side with a recent picture of me.  I do this once every few months and I'm always amazed by the difference. I also did something different today I took all those pictures of myself (the selfies from before surgery) and I made a slideshow I added music and pictures of me from after surgery.  It might be something you could try. Even if you just do it for yourself.

Amarachi
on 1/1/14 7:35 pm - Canada

only_angel,

That is an excellent idea, i think i will take more, i checked out your pictures and love how you did them side by side, i need to learn how to do that but wow what an amazing perspective, you have done so amazing and the pictures really show your progress.  It is truly inspirational. Thank you and congratulations on your loss!!

Orientation HRRH Oct 21,13 / Surgeon Nov 1,13 / SW,RD,RN, Internist Dec 3,13 / PATTS Jan 14,14 / Surgery Jan 20,14

Most Active