First day of opti!

m P.
on 12/31/13 12:09 am - Canada

I just had my first opti shake and it was definitely interesting. Any suggestions to make it taste better? The opti may not taste great but I'm so excited to get my journey to weightloss started!  and another question, how were you feeling a week after surgery? Should I be mobile enough to go to my classes after a week? 

(deactivated member)
on 12/31/13 12:56 am

Hi, You are a step ahead of me in this journey, but I wanted to wish you good luck and just advise you to take it real easy after your surgery, you have to have time to heal. Again Good Luck!!

Scotscanuck
on 12/31/13 2:24 am - Canada

Crystal light (strawberry orange banana my fav ) and lots of ice in a blender

deemags
on 1/1/14 3:56 am - maple, Canada

Thanks to you and posting I picked some up and love it..it really makes a difference.

Katiebear291
on 12/31/13 4:47 am, edited 12/31/13 4:48 am - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

A week after surgery i had been off pain meds for a couple days and was just tired more than anything.  If your books are heavier than 10lbs then you might want to ask for help.  I would say you should be fine as long as they are lecture style and not hands on type classes. 

I hear some people return to work after 10 days.  Just expect to be tired! so maybe arrange for a ride so you can relax on the way home. and as for opti i always flavored the vanilla with cinnamon, clove, allspice and butter rum Sugar free Davinci syrup i ordered online from thelowcarbgrocery.com - arrived next day and were about $10 a bottle.

chocolate i usually drank straight cause i didn't mind the taste.

RNY  - December 10 2013 Dr Lindsay Toronto's Saint Joseph Hospital Toronto

Most Active