New Surgeon in Guelph

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/13 8:58 am

Haas anyone heard anything about the new surgeon Dr. Bhojani He/She is going to be my surgeon, I meet with him/ her Thursday 

nana_hi
on 12/28/13 12:36 pm

I'm pretty sure it's a guy saw his pic on the wall of surgeons .

Diminishing Dawn
on 12/29/13 12:08 am, edited 12/29/13 1:36 am - Windsor, Canada

You can find limited info online about him. He's fairly young and innovative. General surgeon.

He trained at Humber.  He's assisted with surgeries with Dr. PH.

Very knowledgable and wonderful with patients from what I hear.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/13 2:37 am

Thank you so much for taking the time to search him out. Have a great day!

Diminishing Dawn
on 12/30/13 5:56 am - Windsor, Canada

More info from a lady in my support group:

7am Dec 30
I met with Dr. Faizal Bohjani in Feb 2012 in TO. He did my surgical consult for Dr. Penner. He mentioned he had been practicing under Dr. Penner for 9 months and was looking forward to learning all he could. I found him very thorough and personable. In fact he backed my sugery up by an extra few weeks bc he was concerned about some heart testing he felt would 'make him feel more confident' before setting my date. Naturally this made me emotional, after waiting so long to get to this point. Feeling my disappointment he personally made some calls and had me scheduled for my testing with a prominent Dr. back home within the week. He had the results the next day and called me personally with the news and my surgery date. I was not delayed at all. So I would think whomever is lucky enough to be a patient of this Dr. will be very satisfied. I know I was! :)

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/13 9:48 am

Wow! Fantastic!! Thank you again. This is the kind of doctor I need. 

Most Active