What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

Onward and
Downward

on 12/26/13 12:02 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

True! I guess what bothered me is the compulsive way I grabbed it right after waking up and coming into the kitchen...oh well, at least after Christmas there won't be the same temptations everywhere...

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 12/25/13 11:34 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Looks like you are doing great under the cir****tances. You are aware of the challenge and really doing well. If you are like me in the past it would have been far more than one cookie!

Onward and
Downward

on 12/26/13 12:05 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Thanks Pat.  Yesterday it was more than one, believe me! Haha. I' m going to be sad if I go home and step on the scale and lose my 160 lb victory. But that's okay, if that happens, I'll just get back down.

Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 12/25/13 11:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. I am surprised you have turkey left. Had a great day yesterday. Have some turkey left. I was given a new phone for Christmas where I can add apps. SO will add my Fitbit to it. Now I just have to remember to wear it! LOL

Lazy day today but will probably go for a walk with the dog.

b greek yogurt granola, blueberries

s chocolate carrot ball

l turkey sandwich with mayo

s skim milk protein tea

d scallops, salad

s crackers laughing cow

cal 968 carb 76.8, prot 85.8

calories are low. Will probably add some to dinner

Have a great day everyone

Hennagirliegirl
on 12/26/13 3:45 am - Canada

great minds think alike! i'm also a de- decorator, and fast. When it's over it's over! Haha

Yesterday was a pyjama day for all, we alternate celebrating Christmas with our traditional turkey dinner between Christmas day and boxing day.

So, today we're off to my parents for the full meal deal!

For breakie I had a leftover egg mcmuffin ( sans muffin) and a cup of tea

Just having a premiere protein drink now.

Will have a bit of each dish for dinner. My Mom is serving creme de menthe parfaits for dessert so I'll take a little serving of sugar free ice cream for myself.

I will also have a few glasses of wine.

Finding I'm not getting my water in over the holidays so I'm trying to focus on that again. How easy it is to slip!

Cheers to everyone

Terri

Test

BluIzGal
on 12/26/13 5:56 am, edited 12/26/13 5:56 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

What are Splenda cranberries?  I love cranberries and would love to know how you make them. I'm assuming its a cranberry sauce?

Patricia

birdiegirl
on 12/26/13 8:30 am

Bag of fresh cranberries - 1 cup of splenda and 1 cup of water.....boil and mash cranberries against side of pot until desired consitency is reached...approx 15 minutes....cool them and put in container....voila!

BluIzGal
on 12/26/13 9:06 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

Sounds great. Thanks a lot!

Most Active