What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

Patm
on 12/19/13 12:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you are okay. Take it easy on the roads

libra1
on 12/19/13 4:19 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

I'm so glad you're both alright. Have a great day shopping!  enlightened

hibbyangel
on 12/18/13 11:30 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

5 months post op

just got off the treadmill..ran 2 miles and got off because of a silly knee trouble(probably runners knee but who knows). in a few mins I have to dig out the end of my drive way and then go into town to grab the last few Christmas items and some insulation for the room reno upstairs. It is my daughters 12th birthday today but we celebrated with her last night because she is going to her friends house tonight..I was good and only had a single bite of cake...SOOO other then all of this excitement its support group meeting tonight in Owen Sound. 

B-protein cereal, 1% milk and half a banana

s-premier protein shake

L- 2oz salmon with a bit of mayo and onion, 2 melba toasts

s- greek yogurt a few apple chips

d- no idea but im going to guess chicken something and some veggies

s- greek yogurt 

all vits and water of course

kellybelly333
on 12/19/13 1:03 am - Toronto, Canada

What kind of stretching are you doing? And what kind of shoes are you wearing? These can make or break your running abilities. I learned the hard way, training for my marathon. My shoes wrecked my IT band (which felt like knee pain). Although I was looked at carefully at Running Free, they put me in the wrong shoes that were not meant for long distance running. I was told that no matter how much or far you run, shoes and stretching are key. Good on ya for doing two miles!! Woohoo!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

kellybelly333
on 12/19/13 1:15 am - Toronto, Canada

Off for my iron infusion today. Taking a Starbucks cheese and fruit bistro inspired tray with me. This doesn't have cranberries and almonds or apples. But it does have grapes and two strawberries.

Breakfast was yogurt and berries and goat yogurt. No idea what's in store for dinner today!

Fingers crossed that the iron helps my sleep issues!! UP at 4 a.m. again today. Went to bed at midnight. I'm quite chipper though. lol

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Crystal82
on 12/19/13 1:34 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/14
Broccoli and opti! Lol

Surgery January 6, 2014!

Foy
on 12/19/13 11:56 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - Almost 4 months post op

I am still alive and here!! I have just been so busy with work and life I haven't had time to really post. My journaling is slipping but I am eating the same things so it has become routine.

I am heading to the US for a few weeks for Christmas and I won't have any issues, I have survived 20000000 baskets and goodies from vendors and am  proud of myself. 

B - Special K, banana protein powder, milk

S- babybel

L- chicken, pico de gallo

S- melba and laughing cow

D- Cauliflower, chicken

S- didn't have.. oops

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Most Active