What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 12/18/13 6:34 pm

RNY  4 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Out the door early to an appointment - then back to get dressed up for another luncheon with my high school friends.....its a buffet so I will be able to pick and choose......they serve great turkey dinner.....going to the same place for lunch tomorrow with my golfing pals ........once I get thru Friday my eating can improve again.....the parties I am going to on Friday and Saturday are ****tail style so I can avoid food and drink for the most part

STEPS - 8950

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - A bit of many things - but mainly I will eat turkey with some gravy and cranberries

veggies

bite or two of Christmas pudding

8 oz wine ( I have a driver)

D - green salad with full fat dressing

2 eggs and 2 slices of peameal bacon

S - 1 finncrisp with TB of peanut butter

MYFITNESSPAL  totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,407,  Carbs - 74 grams,  Fat - 67 grams,  Protein - 98 grams

All water....vits

Have a great one   mail

Sunny123
on 12/18/13 8:36 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Good luck with your dining out. It's great to get together with friends...I look forward to the challenge (NOT)!

14 Days Post Op

Steps – 3829 oh what a lazy clod – will try the treadmill today for a few minutes (maybe 10)?

Sleep 8 hrs 7 minutes restless 4x

B- Egg ¼ c 1% milk, two slices of melba toast

S- Premier Nutrition Protein Shake

Lunch – ½ c Mexican Delight – two premium plus crackers, ½ c cottage cheese

S- ½ c applesauce, 1 scoop All Max Nutrition: IsoNatural Protein

D- 1 c Homemade beef stew

Calories  798   Carbs  60   Fat  21    Protein  89  Sodium  1881  Sugar 24

Today is my weigh in day - very pleased so far!             

Wishing everyone a great day!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

libra1
on 12/18/13 8:38 pm, edited 12/18/13 8:39 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Oh joy, oh bliss...today is roto-rooter day.  I'm just guessing at what my menu will be today -- I'll see how I feel.   

Santa better be good to me after this!

B-nothing

S-nothing

L-1% cottage cheese

D- Extra lean minced turkey and diced tomatoes

Enjoy your day. enlightened

kristaeb
on 12/18/13 9:05 pm

Morning. Had a good workout last night..

B- Tea. greek yogurt

S- water melon.

L-. turkey meat wraps with LF cheese.

S- 3 melba rounds and laughing cow triangle.

D-  portabella mushroom cap Lg. Grilled with a pesto LF cheese mix melted on top..Really yummy.May have some chicken as well.

S- roasted chick peas.

Have a great Thursday ...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Patm
on 12/18/13 9:37 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Hope you have a great lunch out Barb. My husband finally has the cold I have been fighting. We are sure going through the kleenex! Forgot my fitbit again yesterday but I know I did a lot of walking. We often walk my dog in a cemetery near our house. Because of some local construction they have been leaving the gate at the back area open. Well last night I walk the long way thinking I could exit there. Almost got to the gate when i realised they had started lacking it again. That means walking up a very large hill to get out. Even my dog didn't want to do it. LOL

b greek yogurt, granola

s laughing cow, cranberry crackers

l chili

s pure protein bar

d swiss steak, salad

s yogurt and granola

cal 1053 carb 67, prot 107

mispysmom
on 12/18/13 10:28 pm - elliot lake, Canada
today is my second attempt to finish my christmas shopping, i tried tuesday to go out of town shopping however we hit blac**** and rolled my jeep...someone watched over us because we both walked away withoutta scratch!! so this time im going with my husbands bf and his wife, fingers crossed! im a bit nervous, we have to go outta town, to.shop as i live in elliot lake and sadly we no longer have a mall due to tue devestating collapse last summer, so for breakfast i had a quarter cup of special k and blueberries, im.going to pack assorted veggies for lunch, and order an entrie for supper, at whtever resturant my.friends want to go to...im going to ask for a takeout container right away and seperate my meal, i have an odd behavioural trait where i dont like to eat left overs so ill bring the remaining food home for my hubby :) hope every one has a great day! stay safe!!

Amanda

mispysmom
on 12/18/13 10:29 pm - elliot lake, Canada
Monica9811
on 12/18/13 10:40 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Glad you weren't hurt in the accident!  Still would have been scary though.  Good luck today with shopping!

mispysmom
on 12/18/13 10:45 pm - elliot lake, Canada
it was soooo scary but my husband was totally my hero, he was so calm and brave, got me out of our jeep, i was starting to.freak out at this.time, as the jeep was on its side and i was hanging by.my seatbelt! there was some.very nice passerbys tho who stopped and helped, thanks for the goodluck! ill need it to brave the mall!!

Amanda

Monica9811
on 12/18/13 11:18 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I was at the mall on Monday!  I found that if you have patience and expect things to be slow you will be ok-if you are in a rush you will get so annoyed with people and slow cashiers it will drive  you insane!

Most Active