turkey pepporoni in canada?

Hennagirliegirl
on 12/18/13 11:17 pm - Canada

I just bought the double pack at costco last night, haven't tried them yet though. I have also seen them at the Superstore.

has anyone tried freezing them?

Terri

Test

Mary A.
on 12/19/13 2:25 am

jus****ch the sodium in those types of prepared foods...

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Pez
on 12/19/13 3:26 am - Oshawa, Canada

The turkey pepperoni I eat is made by Butterball and is like thinly sliced pizza pepperoni.  The whole family loves it and it is the only pepperoni I buy now.

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/13 10:11 pm

pez - where did you get this one? how much was it?

i went to cosco yesterday and found  a double pack of but it were single long pieces of meat (individual servings) and i was SHOCKED at the price of them ($14?!?!?).  i already had my chicken pieces to buy so couldn't rationalize buying the turkey pepperoni at that price point as well.

Lolabug
on 12/19/13 3:41 am - Canada
RNY on 07/23/13

Just used the Butterball turkey pepperoni on a cauliflower pizza last nite. I buy mine at Wal-mart. Tastes just like regular pizza pepperoni.

The ones that are more like thin sticks are labelled "pepperettes". I prefer the Scneider's brand myself. Superstore, about 8.99 but sometimes it is on sale.

Nerak
on 12/19/13 8:03 am - Canada

I haven't seen it GTA but in Eastern ON I have seen it in the cold section with deli meats and it is sold by Piller's.

Nerak

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

Pez
on 12/20/13 1:28 am - Oshawa, Canada

I buy the butterball pepperoni at Superstore, it i**** and miss at my Walmart.  I can't remember the price though, sorry.  I'm not a fan of the pepperettes, so I was glad to find these to snack on.\ :)

Most Active