3 month stall... somebody kill me.

LittleMiss2013
on 9/30/13 6:50 am - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

I've read a lot here.....stalls are normal, they happen a lot....commonly at and around

three weeks, three months, four months, six months, nine months and can last days to weeks. It's normal...don't worry you will see 150....but STOP IT!!! lol If you are eating bad food STOP IT!! =)  But don't stress, it's ok...you're ok.

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

burg_vs
on 9/30/13 10:00 am

Stalls are normal.  Some great advice has been given.  Shake up your workouts.  Remember with those types of workouts you are building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat so check your clothes and I am sure you are trimming out.  

Definitely talk to your nut because you need to make sure you are getting enough protein and carbs for the exercise you are doing 

i had a set all before I even had surgery.  I lost between 5 and 8 pounds first few days do opti and the didn't lose another pound.  Even since surgery which was 11 days ago I am only down 3 pounds.  We all lose at our bodies pace.  You have done fantastic.  Concentrate on your victories and they will help you get thru this.

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/13 10:16 am - Straford, Canada

Chanelle I have always loved the feisty undertone of your posts and this one does not disappoint! You're doing great!  I am sorry but did you say you went from 338 to 213?  In nine months?  And you're not happy?  You need to ponder those statements for a while!  Seriously!  You run (RUN!!), exercise, drink and eat well!  You are alive, thriving and as always gorgeous!  Now dust yourself off girl, you're as fabulous as always, get back on track food wise and be the woman you desire!  

Seriously, back on track, keep 'er going!  I'm not much of a red neck (no comments needed here folks), but GIT 'ER DONE!  

Chanelle1022
on 9/30/13 10:25 pm

BAHAHA IAN!  You.Are.Awesome! lol

Thanks my friend... i think i am in need of a serious reality check eh?! *eye roll* lol

referral: October 18,2011 orientation: January 6,2012 np: July 11,2012
abdominal u/s: August 8,2012 psych: August 16,2012 nut/behav: August 27,2012
endoscopy: September 28,2012 follow up with dietician:October 1st,2012 surgery class:9 am, October 31,2012 meet the surgeon:November 13th,2012 Optifast start: Dec 3rd, 2012SURGERY by Dr. Yelle : December 24! 

Laurie C.
on 9/30/13 12:21 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Like Ian said

you go girl

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Most Active