What are You Eating/Doing today? (Saturday)

jellyfishattack
on 3/9/13 12:54 am - Canada
RNY on 03/11/13

Thank you Pat, time seems to be really crawling now.  I guess that's the way it goes right before you surgery.

Jenn.  :)

1st appointment - Feb. 23rd, 2012. RNY Dr Cyriac Mar. 11th, 2013.

happypants
on 3/9/13 12:09 am - Ottawa, Canada

Good Morning Kelly!

Good Morning Ladies, 

Not much going on today. I want to clean the house a little then go out and get some fresh air and enjoy the nice weather. My dog has a Vet appointment early Monday, he is having a cyst removed off his neck along with his teeth cleaned. I am hoping to have some time to shop for some NSA items that I cant get here but that all depends on how long his surgery is going to take. I am real worried because he is 8 years old. I love this dog SO much. Anyway.......

Kelly Good luck with your run today my friend :-) 

Todays Menu.... 20 Months Post Op:

B- NSA (USA) Price Chopper instant oatmeal

S- Cutie orange W Hemp Hearts (dipped)

L- Roasted Chicken leftover from last night W mashed potato

S- Cheddar cheese and 1 dill pickle 

D- Homemade spaghetti sauce W Dreamfield`s pasta (USA)

S- Air popped popcorn W fresh parmesan cheese grated on top, Its Movie night!! at home 

Have a wonder Saturday everyone :-)

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Patm
on 3/9/13 12:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I have a dog so I know what loving them is like. They becaome a member of the family. I hope all goes well  on Monday. Eight isn't that old.

I just came back from a walk with my dog. We ran into our dog walker in the dog park. The dog couldn't decide if he wanted to come with me or stay with him. If my husband had been there he would have just gone with him. I guess I know where I stand in his affections! LOL

happypants
on 3/9/13 9:55 am - Ottawa, Canada

Lol Pat.... Dogs are smart huh. No other animal on this planet can have another go out and work for them just so they have food, a warm home, loves, and a warm bed to manipulate. ....

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

jellyfishattack
on 3/9/13 12:52 am - Canada
RNY on 03/11/13

I have a 12 year old border collie, so I know how concerned you are about your fur baby.  I hope everything goes well with him.

Jenn.  :)

1st appointment - Feb. 23rd, 2012. RNY Dr Cyriac Mar. 11th, 2013.

happypants
on 3/9/13 9:57 am - Ottawa, Canada

Jenn thanks for your kind words, it means a lot.

Ann

kellybelly333
on 3/9/13 1:38 am - Toronto, Canada

Thanks Ann!! It was a good run.

Sorry to hear about your puppy :-( Please keep us posted!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Onward and
Downward

on 3/9/13 6:34 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Glad your run went well - sounds like you're recovering nicely!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

happypants
on 3/9/13 9:58 am - Ottawa, Canada

Thanks Kelly :-)

Onward and
Downward

on 3/9/13 6:31 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I hope all goes well with doggie.  Tooth cleaning, huh?  We did that with our cat a couple of years ago.  I was surprised at what a big deal it was with the general anaesthetic and all!  Hope you enjoyed the nice weather - I sure did.  Feels so good to get out in the sunshine again!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active