What are you Eating/Doing today?

kellybelly333
on 1/23/13 5:05 pm - Toronto, Canada
Stupid no sleep again. Already played my turns on Scarbble, Facestalked and did the alphabet backwards. So here I am!! Lol

Today will be Kelly-Feels-Weird day because of lack of sleep. Supposed to exercise, who knows if I'll manage!?

The girls have their joint family birthday party tonight and have requested steak, mashed potatoes, Caesar salad and warm bread. I'm on mashed potato duty, while Ross freezes his buns off cooking steak for 14 lol.

22 months post-rny

B:protein coffee x 2 (easy to do with premiere protein..) oatmeal

S: popped garlic from Johnvince foods. Yummy... Oh and hmm yogurt?

L: chicken legs and spinach

S: unsure yet

D: see above....a bit if the potatoes and a bite of bread and cake.....mostly Salad and STEAK!!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Aca-Verity
on 1/23/13 7:16 pm - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12

Good Morning!  

B - Premier Choc shake + 1 T Flaxseed

S - 1 Hard boiled egg

L - 1 Oz tuna mixed w/1/4 c. 2% cottage cheese + 1/4 c. Edamame beans

D - 2 Oz cooked chicken breast w/1 T Walden Farms BBQ sauce + 4 spears Asparagus + 1 T Flaxseed

TOTALS:  562 CAL;    19G CARB;    19G FAT;    78G PROT;    12G FIBER

Enjoy your day Everyone!  :)  :)

Verity

birdiegirl
on 1/23/13 7:23 pm

So I could have slept in and not worried about getting this started!!

RNY 3 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning;

exercise this morning - a little office work - then out for dinner this evening.....a great day

Eats for Losing:

b - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Small Oh Yeah Bar

L - 1 cup of green salad

4 oz grilled chicken

S - 2 ham and cheese roll ups

D - 5 oz grouper

few bites of mashed potato

1 floweret of broccoli

Piece of sourdough

pat of butter

glass of wine

2 bites of cake

FITDAY totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,697,  Fat - 63 grams, Carbs - 122 grams, Protein - 157 grams

Percentages = Fat - 31%, Carbs - 27%, Protein - 36%, Alcohol - 6%

All water....vits....more coffee

Have a great one    mail

Barb

kellybelly333
on 1/23/13 10:14 pm - Toronto, Canada

LOL Barb, but WOULD you have slept in? Are you a sleeper-inner at all. I wish I had the choice. I have too much on my mind. It sucks!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Onward and
Downward

on 1/23/13 8:08 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Morning Kelly - sorry you're not sleeping!  You know what works for me when I have bouts of insomnia?  Cutting out all screen time at home for an evening or two - so, no computer, no cell phone, no TV.  I even dim the lights a bit from the time I get home.  Forces me to do quiet stuff like reading, maybe listening to some music - gives my body a chance to settle down.  We're so wired and connected in today's modern world that I think our bodies don't get the signal that we're supposed to sleep - and maybe it's because we're always looking at bright light, too, from the time we wake up until bedtime.  Anyhow, just a thought.

Yesterday I had (drum roll) over 900 calories!  I was so thrilled.  I ended up ordering in Swiss Chalet chicken last night.  Bad for the pocketbook - I could have gotten a whole cooked chicken for $7.99 at Longo's (I think they put them on sale on Wednesdays), but we were tired, our whole kitchen is packed, and my husband wanted the ribs.  I only had the breast meat from the chicken.  I didn't eat the skin, which was included in the total I plugged into MFP, so I might have had slightly under 900 calories. 

Anyhow, today I've done my totals, and I'm 905 calories again today.  I'm happy because eating more works really well for me, weight loss-wise.  Down another pound this morning.

TODAY'S MENU - 2.5 MONTHS POST-RNY

B - Premier Protein Shake

S - 1 light babybel, 7 soda crackers, 1/2 cup of grapes

L - Pure protein bar

S - 1 oz Shah's dried chick peas

D - 1/2 of a quarter chicken from Swiss Chalet (white meat, no skin)

S - Glass of milk

TOTALS: 99g protein, 23g fat, 81 carbs (71 net carbs), 905 calories

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

kellybelly333
on 1/24/13 12:37 am - Toronto, Canada

What really helps is not having so much on my mind!! LOL. I can fall asleep no problem, but if something (or someone) wakes me up, then that seems to be that. I've gone through it before, and sometimes it just takes me an hour to fall back asleep, but now it's the whole night...boo!

mermaidz
on 1/24/13 3:25 am - Brampton, Canada

Kelly you look GOR-JISS in that pic!.. What a hottie!!

Sorry.. on with the regular  stuff.

signed

stalker chic

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

C. McArthur
on 1/23/13 9:06 pm - Toronto, Canada

What is popped garlic?? Sounds yummy.

" Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a bag of chips in one hand, glass of wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride". Love always Cathie        
ready_to_shed_it
on 1/23/13 11:05 pm
Popped garlic is similar to.........crack?? Lol

We went to John Vince (bulk barn on roids) and found the dehydrated veggie section. They had beet chips, sweet potato chips, dried green beans, and whole garlic pieces. They're ridiculous!
Patm
on 1/24/13 12:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
Most Active