What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

Cuter_w_Curves
on 1/22/13 11:57 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

W00T! Congrats on hitting the 230's!

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Patm
on 1/22/13 9:10 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It is cold out there but not damp so almost bearable.

b. greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s. baby bel

l. turkey cheese tomato. Can't do the pickle. Stomach not too happy with the acid

s. protein tea

d. chili and SF pudding

s. Pure protein bar if need it or just hot chocolate almond milk when I get home.

Karen M.
on 1/22/13 9:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all kiss

In a MUCH better frame of mind today.  Have been so stressed at work and about surgery - had fabulous talks with Bryan, my mom and my cousin last night.  I. AM. READY.  Bring it on. Oh - there's a ring on my finger today.

Busy day at work getting whatever I CAN get done.... done. New attitude - you're not a superhero, you dumbass. Do what you can and leave the rest.  Going to the pub after work for a beer with my buddies. Then home to pack my bags and get ready. Oh, and dinner I suppose.

RNY 6 years 10 months post-op (maintenance)

B - coffee with milk x 2

S - breakfast wrap from Tim's - whole wheat wrap, eggs, sausage (I think? lol)

L - deli turkey/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2), clementine orange, a couple of rice crackers

S - protein shake, clementine orange, brie cheese

S - a beer

D - homemade burger with all the fixings, hold the bun

Drinking water like crazy today since I can't have any past midnight and I hate to be dehydrated.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 1/22/13 10:18 pm - Toronto, Canada

Glad things are all better!! Have your beers (just not past midnight), get some food into your belly and call it a night.

What time is your surgery?

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 1/22/13 10:46 pm - Mississauga, Canada

It's at noon.  IF the surgeons are on time. lol

Karen

kellybelly333
on 1/22/13 11:02 pm - Toronto, Canada

Gah....that's a long wait with no food. boooo

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 1/22/13 11:11 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Kelly, I haven't felt hungry in almost 7 years. I eat by the clock because I have to. So I don't care about the no food.  I DO care about being thirsty as hell though. lol

Karen

Patm
on 1/22/13 10:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck with your surgery. I just found out a couple of days ago I will be having a hysterectomy on March 20th. Our director is planning a conference for July. Last year I did a lot of the bookings, catering and fundraising. I have been asking about the conference but no one would even give me a date. Well since I told them I will be off much of April they are suddenly giving me dates.

I have decided that since they prefer to do things last minute they can survive on the consequences. I am not going to stress myself this time worrying about the details. At least not until I get back.

Work does survive without us!

Karen M.
on 1/22/13 10:48 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Oh my gosh - I'll just be getting back to work and you'll be going off! And I agree about work. Ever since last night I'm kind of in the "screw 'em" mode.

Karen

Cuter_w_Curves
on 1/23/13 12:19 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

Best wishes tomorrow Karen!

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active