What are you Eating/Doing today? Monday

Aca-Verity
on 1/7/13 10:14 am - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12

Just curious to know.....how long have you been on it and what dosage are you taking??   I have been taking 450mg daily and while I haven't "gained" weight, it has slowed my rate of loss down "considerably"!

Joyce J.
on 1/7/13 9:41 pm - Scarborough, Canada

Hi there

I am taking 375 mg per day. I was taking 300mg, but it wasn't enough, so the Doctor increased it. I have lost 19 pounds since Oct 31/12. Hope I don't jinx myself now LOL

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Aca-Verity
on 1/7/13 9:55 pm - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12

You're one of the Lucky ones and aren't affected by it obviously....19 lbs is GR8!!!

I started taking it (late Oct.) because of acute Sciatica (since mid-July) and, as I've been "weaning" off of it, wasn't sure if the Sciatica was gone but.....so far, so good!!! 

Patm
on 1/6/13 10:20 pm, edited 1/7/13 1:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry you are still under the weather today Barb. Hope you feel better soon

Unfortunately dinner was not great last night. My husband was trying his new smoker and the chicken took forever to cook. when I opened the leg it was still raw. So had a little of the breast.

Had a sleep study last night. Since I also have a cold so I was pretty congested at one point. The humidly on my machine is higher than theirs. So could mean a lot of coffee today.

b. greek yogurt, granola, raspberries, large coffee on the way to work.

s. laughing cow, melba toast

l. chicken salad and melba cherries

s. protein coffee shake (will need this to keep going!)

d. left over chicken, acorn squash, salad

s. see if I stay awake

JenH1969
on 1/6/13 10:32 pm - Brighton, Ontario, Canada

Day 1 of 5DPT today for me

Br- shake

Ln-shake

Sp-shake

Snacks, sf pudding, broth, cream soup

Onward- I must, I must

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

Karen M.
on 1/6/13 10:42 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Well CRAP.  I wrote a whole diatribe and it's gone.  Here we go again. Short form this time. Grrr.

B - coffee with milk x 3, protein shake

S - taco guts (gr. beef, tomatoes, onions, cheddar)

L - more taco guts and lots of 'em

S - likely just tea with milk

D - beef tenderloin, onions, mushrooms, yorkshire pudding, gravy, brussel sprouts (beautiful dinner we were supposed to eat yesterday but didn't quite get to it. lol)

Have a wonderful day.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 1/6/13 11:12 pm - Toronto, Canada

and WHY didn't you quite get to it?? enlightened

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 1/6/13 11:17 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Ummm... well, it had to do with the bacon wrapped scallops we had as an appetizer. And uh... well, yeah.  That's my answer. Oh, and perhaps a glass of red wine.  And that's all.  Really.  Honest.  kiss

As an aside, I have a gorgeous photo of Bryan and I that I want to show you.  I'll try to scan it tonight when I get home. My bestie took it on our Christmas dinner at the pub day.  So cute.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 1/6/13 11:23 pm - Toronto, Canada

Yeah yeah, sure sure....Yes, I wanna see!!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Joyce J.
on 1/7/13 5:18 am - Scarborough, Canada

Karen

I am so happy for you. I can picture you smiling ear to ear as you typed that

Hugs, miss you

I wanna see the pic too :)

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Most Active