I didn't get the part

Monica M.
on 12/2/12 8:50 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

been there, sister. My first audition once being at a normal weight, i didnt get the part. I had previously blamed my lack of parts on my weight... now i'm not so sure. soooooooooooooo hard on your self esteem, isn't it?

you rock in so many other ways!

kellybelly333
on 12/2/12 9:44 pm - Toronto, Canada

And THAT right there is why it hurt so much. I lost a freakin' 100 pounds and I STILL didn't get in? Ego...busted. LOL

Anyhow, i'm all better now. The kids are happy to be in and sad that i'm not.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 12/2/12 9:48 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Awwww.... that sucks Kelly.  I'm sorry.  Thrilled for the kids though. Not to worry, the next play has your name all over it. xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 12/2/12 10:23 pm - Toronto, Canada

Yep...and again, I could still get in if someone SOMEHOW can't do the show.....should I go all Tonya Harding on someone? hahaha. Really kidding there....don't listen KARMA!!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 12/2/12 10:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada

*laughs*

You're going to hell now, sorry.

Love,

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 12/2/12 11:38 pm - Toronto, Canada

meh....it was always in the books.

Aca-Verity
on 12/2/12 9:49 pm - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12

Awww Kelly....sorry to hear this sad news, I know you had your heart set on getting the part BUT, on a more positive note....now, as you sit in the audience watching all your kids rehearsing, you're going to be in a GR8 position to become the "Perfect Coach" for THEM.....you'll be able to see the overall production from a good vantage point and they will benefit immensely from your advice and guidance.  I'm sure they will become "STARS"   in their own right!!!  You know the yada yada yada...."everything happens for a reason" and obviously, you were meant for better things.  I'm sure you'll have more opportunities in the future and your kids will LOVE having you be so focused on having them be successful.  Be "strong" for them and everyone will be a Winner!!  You CAN do this!!

Best regards.....Verity

Most Active