I didn't get the part

Aca-Verity
on 12/3/12 1:34 am - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12

Thanx Doll!!

ShallowGirl
on 12/2/12 8:29 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

Ask your mom to go Texas Cheerleader Mom on the girl who won, so you can get the part.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

kellybelly333
on 12/2/12 10:13 pm - Toronto, Canada

LOL...or Ross. He thinks i'm an amazing singer. LOL

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

ybfat
on 12/2/12 8:44 am - Canada

Well, if it is any consolation, you can be bitter on Thursday night and I will not judge you!!! I am so sorry for you but so happy for the kids.  Just remember that you achieved your dream yesterday so,,..  chin up girl!

Hugs, Marla

kellybelly333
on 12/2/12 10:13 pm - Toronto, Canada

Yep, I did. You are very right. No need to vent anymore, i'm done now.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

mermaidz
on 12/2/12 8:45 am - Brampton, Canada

Good LORD woman!.. You ran 15K yesterday... AND ya DROPPED 100lbs...ONE HUNDRED!!! (that's a Keebler Elf ya know)

Are you looking for sympathy? cuz you KNOW where that is in the dictionary ......right?

KellyBelly with the biggy boobies (I read it somewhere ok?) .. good gawd woman if i could RUN 15K I'd be sooo phugging HIGH you'd have to scrape me off the ceiling.

When you go to rehearsal, you're going to sit and let someone take your glory from you?  OR.. you could drop them off and go for a run (I'm assuming it's gonna take longer than 20 min for them to rehearse right?) OR

Go out in the car and sing as LOUD as you can!

Just because you didn't "win" ...a.... part... doesn't mean you aren't a winner my friend. So don't be wasting all that energy on bitter and negative.. dont go there

signed,

bursitis hips and si joint hell 

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

kellybelly333
on 12/2/12 10:20 pm - Toronto, Canada

Dear bursitis hips and si joint hell,

You are absolutely right. I'm doing well in so many other parts of my life. I'm done with the bitterness and negativity. I have a new life, with a new body that I can do more with. I thought along with that, I could add dance-machine to the list. Yes, I still am a dance-machine, but I have to work on my moves with actual dance classes again (haven't actually taken classes for years).

Before I even read this, I came up with the plan to run during their rehearsals. I don't have to be there, just drop them off and do something else. And there's a GoodLife right around the corner. And Kew Beach down the street.

I appreciate your comments about my big boobies. Sadly, I have to let you know that it's my bra that's amazing, not the girls themselves. Now that I have a waist again, they seem to take presidence, instead of my protruding belly, as it had in the past. 

Comments, and *****slapping me back into sense are always welcome.

Thank you.

Signed Happy and Freakin' Amazing in So Many Ways,

Kellybelly

mermaidz
on 12/2/12 11:27 pm - Brampton, Canada
On December 3, 2012 at 6:20 AM Pacific Time, kellybelly333 wrote:

Dear bursitis hips and si joint hell,

You are absolutely right. I'm doing well in so many other parts of my life. I'm done with the bitterness and negativity. I have a new life, with a new body that I can do more with. I thought along with that, I could add dance-machine to the list. Yes, I still am a dance-machine, but I have to work on my moves with actual dance classes again (haven't actually taken classes for years).

Before I even read this, I came up with the plan to run during their rehearsals. I don't have to be there, just drop them off and do something else. And there's a GoodLife right around the corner. And Kew Beach down the street.

I appreciate your comments about my big boobies. Sadly, I have to let you know that it's my bra that's amazing, not the girls themselves. Now that I have a waist again, they seem to take presidence, instead of my protruding belly, as it had in the past. 

Comments, and *****slapping me back into sense are always welcome.

Thank you.

Signed Happy and Freakin' Amazing in So Many Ways,

Kellybelly

I didn't think my first comment "took". lol

Not only are you cute, big boobed with a waist and I'm positive an amazing voice (I can still only sing in the shower or the car) but you're smart. Very. And that's worth tons!

And I'm glad to see you took this and turned it into a positive. Good for you

(besides,, I'm sure the gal who "won"? is very jealous of the boobage thing! lol )

Good on ya KellyNonBelly!

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

kellybelly333
on 12/2/12 11:52 pm - Toronto, Canada

LOL, thanks. There are 12 of them...one is bound to get sick or drop out. Then i'll be all happy. Ego or not, i'll still do the show.

Thanks for the comments. On to another day!!

Again...don't be jealous of my boobs....be jealous of my BRA! LOL

Karen M.
on 12/3/12 12:37 am - Mississauga, Canada

Don't they cast understudies just in case?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active