What are you eating/doing today (Friday)?

kellybelly333
on 10/4/12 10:38 pm - Toronto, Canada
Just ran 5k at the gym. On the treadmill is very BORING!!!!

I have my CAT scan today, so i'm eating what I can until 10 a.m, then I have to fast

so....

B: Protein coffee, goat yogurt with nsa Pudding and Fibre One
B: Banana and Peanut butter and cheese and crackers over the next bit.
L: no lunch, cat scan at 2
S: Protein bar
D: Chicken stir fry and 1/2 glass of red wine

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 10/4/12 10:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
Good luck with your cat scan. Hope they find the problem

b egg
s. baby bel
l home made soup
s. protein shake
d not sure have to go shopping

Have a happy Thanksgiving

gardeninggal
on 10/4/12 11:04 pm - Midland, Canada
 the CT scan will be a breeze....just something to get off the list.  Best wishes for a good outcome.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

kellybelly333
on 10/5/12 12:17 am - Toronto, Canada
Yep, i'm not worried. Just hate fasting!! LOL

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/12 11:13 pm - Canada
 protein, water, protein, water, broth for dinner, then more water  haha
ShallowGirl
on 10/4/12 11:51 pm, edited 10/4/12 11:51 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

happypants
on 10/4/12 11:58 pm - Ottawa, Canada
All the best with your CT scan today Kelly. The worst part is the wait while drinking the "drink" please let us know how things go.

Today Im meeting a friend for lunch then packing up for a weekend at the lake I think, depends on the weather.

B
- bad me I just had decaf w cream

L- chicken and salad

S- leftover chicken

D- Chili and salad

Have a great weekend everyone!!

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

kellybelly333
on 10/5/12 12:20 am - Toronto, Canada
Thanks Ann. I have my lemon lime crystal light with me!!. Just pray I don't get low sugars in the next four hours!!

I ate my breakfast and was going to have a snack before 10 and forgot to have it!!! Booo!

Aca-Verity
on 10/5/12 12:19 am - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12
Happy Friday Everyone  :)

B - Premier Choc shake + 1 Tb Diesel Prot Powder + 1 Tb flaxseed

S - 1 Sargento Mozzarrella Cheese string - reduced fat

L - Spinach & Feta Omelette + 1/4 c. Edamame beans

D - Tuna/Cauliflower casserole + 4 spears Asparagus + 1 Tb flaxseed

S - 1/4 c. plain 0% GY w/DaVinci SF Caramel syrup

TOTALS:    648 CAL;    24G CARB;    30G FAT;    77G PROT;    14G FIBER

Happy Thanksgiving!

Verity  

tbtilalaf
on 10/5/12 12:46 am
Good luck with the cat scan.....

B: 1 scrambled egg folded like an omlet with a little cheddar cheese and about 1 1/2 sliced cooked chicken in the middle....18 grams protien according to my fitness pal. 
1/2 hour later tea with a little milk and splenda (this time was not decafe but it usually is)

S: maybe the rest of my banana

L: I piece ww bread cut in half with cooked chicken about 2 slices and romain lettuce and a little mayo

S: 4 breton crackeds (reduced salt and fat) with 1 wedge laughing cow cream cheese and 2 slices of cooked chicken spilt and put on top of the crackers.

D:  Well lot's of lunch meat from costco so same as lunch

S: probably milk 1 cup

I have a thing for sandwiches for some reason, I only eat half of one but holy crap they are good!  If something looks like I am eating too much please let me know...I am 3 months post op on the 19th, and am worrying that i am eating too much.  According to my fitnesspal i eat about 800 - 900 calories a day.  Weight is still going down but I still wonder if I am eating too much....

Melissa!

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

Most Active