Cravings are MASSIVE today

kellybelly333
on 10/4/12 6:31 am - Toronto, Canada
 I suppose I'm not, compared to sOmeine with normal insides who is trying to maintain their weight. I short for 1200 calories a day. I still want a few pounds off me, but my body is refusing to let go!! Lol maybe my body actually needs more some days. I had more cheese and wads instead of an apple for my snack this aft. And coffee now. Spinning always helps!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

niceeyes72
on 10/4/12 5:25 am
RNY on 03/23/12
I can SO realte to that lately..... WHY??!!!

I have had a stressful day but at least I only gave in by having a baby bell light....I wasn't hungry...It was there.....

I have a 6 month follow up on Tuesday. I hope to talk to the Beh. to discuss any self sabatoging thoughts.

Thanks for posting Kelly..... I know that someone, somewhere has experienced these things too and are a wealth of information and help!!!

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs Clinic Weight: 325lbs Clinic goal:190 lbs Current Weight: 176.4lbs My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

kellybelly333
on 10/4/12 6:34 am - Toronto, Canada
 It's very difficult. My "hunger" came back at the six month mark and I was so sad. However the amount if work I did and the huge challenge I faced in my life in general were huge...and I'm so glad I had those six months of not caring about food. It would have been a lot worse if I was going through what I went through a year ago....now!! 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

aprilbennett1965
on 10/4/12 7:59 am - Canada
So far I have been lucky and haven't had too many of those days. When I did I just grabbed something to drink to try to curb my mind hunger and then went to read a book. I didn't go near my computer or tv because there are far too many ads with food in them so that never helps.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Gizzys
on 10/5/12 4:17 am - Canada
I have been hungrier lately as well.  I swear it has something to do with the weather changing.  The body senses the cold weather coming so its wanting to store, and insulate more to adapt to the cold weather.  Ugh, its a battle, I know.  I try to keep busy, or chew gum or drink more water when the hunger comes.  But I will not deny that I have caved to the occassional oreo cookie.  Darn!!!

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

Most Active