Anyone attend orientation in Windsor Aug 23 2012 ?

Kathy Fisher
on 9/29/12 7:26 am - Canada
HI,

My husband and I attened the orientation in Windsor Aug 23 2012 and were told that my husband would be receiving his letter with appointments in 2 weeks and I've been told by others who went before that it would be more like 4 weeks. It has been over 5 weeks and still no letter. Has anyone else else who attened that same meeting received there yet ?

Thanks so much

brockliebeans
on 9/29/12 10:29 am
when i had my orientation there we received our appointment dates that day. and my gf went to her orientation in aug and has already had 2 appointments.. just call them directly . they are great and should be able to give them to  you on the phone. hope this helps
Kathy Fisher
on 9/29/12 11:36 am - Canada
I passed this message on to my husband and he is going to call on Monday. Thanks

wants2Bfitagain
on 9/29/12 10:17 pm
I went through Windsor and my orientation was June 5th. I received my letter from them about 4-5 weeks after class as well. I did call many times inbetween and was told thy were busy. I wouldn't reccommend calling them, they wont tell you anything and they get angry lol.
When I did get my letter my apt with the NP was the following week and all apts were within 6weeks.
Windsor does take a bit of time, but I find if in person while you are at an apt to ask for cancellations rather than call, I bumped up a few of them and attending sur ed class Thurs. You have to see both SW NUT 2 times and usually the DR as well. I was lucky and had all my tests done long before so the DR released me after 1
Hope this helps, Windsor is a bit different than the rest.
BTW if you do call leave a message I have never been lukcy to have anyone pick up when I call, but they do call you back

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

Kathy Fisher
on 9/30/12 2:34 am - Canada
Thanks so much for your reply. I have a couple of further questions for you since I had my surgery at Henry Ford in Michigan, I'm  unfimiliar of the process here in Ontatrio that my husband is partaking in.

1. What does NP stand for ?

2. What test did you have to have and who decides ? Are these something my husband can book through our GP     ?

Thanks again,

Kathy

wants2Bfitagain
on 9/30/12 3:00 am
NP is the nurse prac you meet her first at that time she will let you know what other tests you need to have done, sleep study, xrays, hplori, and ultrasounds. She will give you a paper to take to your fam Dr where he/she will call andschedule your apts. I was lucky eno to get in for all my blood work and ultra sound, xrays the next day. Sometimes it takes a while. I also did not need a sleep study done.

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

Kathy Fisher
on 9/30/12 3:46 am - Canada
thanks so much..you've been so helpful !

Most Active