Protein Coffee - recipes and tips please

KristieA
on 9/6/12 6:01 am - Orillia, Canada
I had that happen recently to me too. They were not expired either. Costco was good about replacing them, but now I am very wary about each one I open. I pour it out of the tetra pack before I even think about using it. Lumps are no good.

Hope all is well.

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

kellybelly333
on 9/6/12 6:16 am - Toronto, Canada

Did they replace a whole case then? I was down to the last two when that happened.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

KristieA
on 9/6/12 6:37 am - Orillia, Canada
I only had a couple left as I threw out two or three before I realized the rest of the case was bad. Their 'policy' is that there needs to be 50% or more to replace the whole thing, but they were really good with me and replaced the whole case with only 2 containers. I thought that was great customer service. Not sure if all locations are as nice. I went to the one in Barrie.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

kellybelly333
on 9/6/12 6:51 am - Toronto, Canada
The one in Ajax is where I go, and I like the people there. I bet they would have taken it back!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

SandpaperSandy
on 9/5/12 2:29 pm - Kitchener, Canada
most mornings, I make my coffee the way I like it and then add a scoop of powder. no recipe, nothing special, just coffee and protein.   perfect coffee to go when I don't have time to have a real breakfast. 
shiikay
on 9/5/12 5:18 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12
The one mentioned above from iwindirect is made by Dynawhey. Canadian company, free shipping over $50. I highly recommend ordering free samples from them (just pay $9.99 s&h). The ice cappuccino flavor is AMAZING. When i am post op and able to have a cup of coffee, this is going to be my go-to breakfast. All their flavors were amazing.

Happiness is not a destination; happiness is the ride Photobucket

kellybelly333
on 9/6/12 7:38 am - Toronto, Canada
Is there anywhere else to get these products?

shiikay
on 9/6/12 8:43 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12
 I have been told you can buy Dynawhey at Superstore, but I don't know what flavors they carry.

Happiness is not a destination; happiness is the ride Photobucket

Moselle
on 9/6/12 5:01 pm - Athens, Canada
I love my protein coffee. I make up my shake at home and take it to work to have as my "creamer" in my coffee at work. I use the powdered Lean-Fit Vanilla Whey from Costco. One scoop added to 8 oz of 1% milk, couple of squirts of my favourite sf syrup and blend for 1 minute. It makes the coffee like a latte. I have these everyday.
kellybelly333
on 9/7/12 5:16 am - Toronto, Canada
How many coffees do you drink with this? I'm using the same powder.

Most Active