NSV - action packed day!

kellybelly333
on 8/22/12 3:57 pm - Toronto, Canada
 So today I tried knee boarding today and got up easy-peasy and did jumps over the wake. Then I got brave and tried wake boarding. Hard, but I did it....TWICE. And I put on a life jacket and was told I ha to get the smallest adult size hehehehehe....so awesome. My kids had victories too. Hannah got up on the knee board, as did nick and he added water skis as well. So nice to be active together!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

ybfat
on 8/22/12 4:05 pm - Canada
Yahoo for Bellers!!! 
ShallowGirl
on 8/22/12 4:08 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
Fun stuff !

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

gardeninggal
on 8/22/12 4:27 pm - Midland, Canada
 Hey that's a great name : Bellers!!

congrats to you and I am sure your kids will be sporting big smiles cause mom joined them!  That is all so worth it 

Karen M.
on 8/22/12 4:27 pm - Mississauga, Canada
How fun! I would love to try that.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 8/23/12 10:06 am - Toronto, Canada
 I'm goin out again today! Also thought of you Karen, as they have a trampoline here. I'm good and sore from all the activity!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active