Gas Pain or Gall Bladder?

Monica M.
on 8/13/12 10:25 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
exactly!!! sheesh.....

tbtilalaf
on 8/13/12 10:31 am
I have had gallstones and they are a very very vary painful pain! It will have you keel over and beg for it to stop..there can also be vomiting with it (I did that once) Found out I had gallstones and three weeks later got my gallbladder out! YAAAAY! No problem since...oh and nothing is different without it really we don't even need it and if yours is your gallbladder, don't worry about the surgery, it is a piece of cake day surgery! I carried the torch for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics three weeks later! get it checked out because if it is gallstones it will only get WORSE (compare it to dumping very close in pain)! If its something to do with the RYN then it needs to be taken care of asap! Good luck!! Melissa

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

niceeyes72
on 8/13/12 10:43 am
RNY on 03/23/12
I had these pains a long time ago, behind breastbone and thru to my back.... It was my gall bladder..... Hope it is resolved for you without delay!!! Feel better soon!!!

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs Clinic Weight: 325lbs Clinic goal:190 lbs Current Weight: 176.4lbs My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

kellybelly333
on 8/13/12 11:12 am - Toronto, Canada
Thanks everyone. I'll let you know what the doc says!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

amaral-whitfield
on 8/13/12 4:30 pm - Ajax, Ontario, Canada
 I'm having the same problem it's so bad I can't even walk sometime it feels like gas but it's so bad I also feel it hard around my middle. Went to dr they don't seem to care going to emerg tomorrow see if they can find out what's up.

None lost before surgery.
ohcardsmsandy-1.jpg picture by lynnca1972

ShallowGirl
on 8/13/12 9:48 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
Let us know how it works out.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Most Active