Cookies are calling my name....

Bonnie ABC
on 7/12/12 9:00 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
 Tell 'COOKIES' you have changed your name, you no longer reply ;)  You'll still do tricks, but only for apples.  

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/12 11:39 am - Straford, Canada
 Oh you missed the opportunity to have cookies and steak, then some ice cream with donuts with sprinkles, a box of oreos, a small donair and a large all meat pizza with triple cheese with crushed doritos and fried mars bars on top...  you don't really want me to go on do you?  LOL  keep the faith girl!  Cookies are satan's work!  Regards, Ian  
gardeninggal
on 7/12/12 11:55 am - Midland, Canada
 We are human after all!  Good for you that you are posting and getting great feedback. 

kellybelly333
on 7/12/12 10:45 pm - Toronto, Canada
Yep, we are all human! I didn't eat them, but my brain was angry at me for leaving them. My "tool" was happy with me!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

JJ_
on 7/12/12 12:15 pm
We had a cake from Costco on Wednesday this week for someone`s 50th birthday.  Then someone dumped individually wrapped chocolates near the printer. 

The good news is that I looked at it and didn`t eat either of them.

Then today at lunch at a local restaurant, the lunch specials come with a chocolate mousse cake.  The other 4 people at the table ate theirs.  I was full from lunch so I didn`t feel bad.  They tried to tell me it wasn`t good.  I remember what that cake tasted like from BEFORE surgery!!  LOL

Good for both of us for staying strong Kelly. 

Judy
kellybelly333
on 7/12/12 10:43 pm - Toronto, Canada
Our office did a Summerlicious lunch last week. I was super stoked that one of the "dessert" choices was a cheese plate!. I had soup, a few bites of my main course (pork chops, sweet potato mash and asparagus....which I planned from the start on saving for the next day's lunch) and ate the cheese plate. yum!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

JJ_
on 7/14/12 5:40 am
Good choices!  Sounds very yummy :)
avivaps
on 7/12/12 1:57 pm
RNY on 02/28/12
 I was just discussing this with my therapist today. I called it an itch that I feel I need to scratch when the food starts calling. We are working on reframing the "devil" on my shoulder to try understand what it is trying to tell me...what it is trying to give me...so that I can go looking for it somewhere else...she suggested it wasn't deliberately trying to harm me (so I can stop fighting it) instead I should try listening to the underlying message...not sure if this makes any sense to others reeading this but it felt so good to suddenly feel that this wasn't a fight against the devil (myself) but rather a time to try listen to what the voice is really trying to say. Wish me luck listening!

Andrea. 

RNY February 2012

starting BMI 40

SJ M.
on 7/12/12 3:59 pm - Kitchener,Ontario, Canada
Amusing quote I found "When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad."

kellybelly333
on 7/12/12 10:44 pm - Toronto, Canada
Hahahah. Gross!!

Most Active