Opti day 13 of 14.....

steff1970
on 7/7/12 1:19 am - cambridge , Canada
RNY on 07/09/12
 So today is day 13 of my 14 days of opti fast and i must say it's really not that bad.  I only got the vanilla opti because im a vanilla fan more so than chocolate. I never needed to mix it with anything except really reallly cold water, as long as i did that and put it in my blender i was good to go.  So that being said i lost 10 pounds during this time and im so freakin' happy about that.  I'm so excited that my surgery is 8 am monday morning, however im also freaking out, im anxious, nervous, and every other emotion i can think of im feeling. I know this is all "normal" but i'm still freaking out.  I can't wait to be on that darn losers bench...i've never wanted to be a "loser" so badly in my whole life LOL.  So until monday afternoon i wish you all the best and will post again soon.

Stephanie

REFFERAL.....APRIL 2010    ORIENTATION.....JULY 14, 2011       SURGERY.....JULY 9, 2012                            

DebColCam
on 7/7/12 1:37 am - Canada
Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Btrue2u
on 7/7/12 2:15 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Lots of luck....BE WELL  

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Laurie C.
on 7/7/12 2:42 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Will be thinking of you, all the best and a speedy recovery.  Be nice to yourself and do what they tell you, the nurses know their stuff.

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

gardeninggal
on 7/7/12 2:43 am - Midland, Canada
 way to go girl!  enjoy the rest of the weekend and best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery

Janet13
on 7/7/12 3:55 am - Toronto, Canada
It is great getting to the end of optifast and moving on to the next stage of your journey. Best of luck on Monday.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

ShallowGirl
on 7/7/12 6:15 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
 I thought the Optifast tasted OK too, I got Chocolate & Vanilla.
I got kind of sick of "sweet" all the time, so I used bouillon as well.

Believe it or not, Optifast is a fond memory for me now.  The hospital food was CRAP, (Get your family to sneak you in calorie free jello from the store, and good clear soups).  I thought I was going to rip someones face off and eat it before they let me out.

In the last 2 weeks the food has not been great.  Tomato Juice has been my friend.  I am sick of yogurt & sugar free applesauce.  Low sugar oatmeal has been good.

~ DAY 15 post op

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

the44plan
on 7/7/12 8:14 am - Lake Huron
RNY on 07/13/12
way to go on your weight loss!  Im on day 9 of 14 for the optifast and its starting to get better for me.  I really hated it at first, but I actually look forward to it now..lol   Every morning I wake up 3 lbs less than the day before, but somehow it creeps back up. Oh well, Ill keep plugging away here and soon Ill be a bigger loser too :)
Best of luck on Monday!!!  Keep us posted
Referral: Oct 2011   Surgery Date: HRRH July 13th (Friday) 2012        
Tammie

Blu-Diva
on 7/7/12 2:48 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Best wishes

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active