ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIC

JJ_
on 4/9/12 3:39 am
My condolensces to you and your family on your loss.

Congrats on your fantastic weight loss in such a short period of time.  You look great in your pic!

Judy
msheavyhearted
on 4/9/12 3:51 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
 So sorry to hear about your sad times. It sounds so challenging.

On the other hand, a big

for your amazing accomplishment. You look and sound wonderful. Keep up the awesome work!!
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

shiikay
on 4/9/12 4:06 am - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12

I almost fell outta my chair when I saw this post.  You look FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats =)

Happiness is not a destination; happiness is the ride Photobucket

Tanya T.
on 4/9/12 5:34 am

Sorry about your Grandma.

You look Fabulous!!

Tanya

Dianadcr
on 4/9/12 5:40 am - Canada
My condolences on the loss of your grandmother. The scenery on all accounts is great bothe Sterling and you. You can be so proud of yourself.
  Diana

ToNewBeginnings
on 4/9/12 6:09 am
Sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing.

Geez girl you look great! and are doing awesome.

The flower on that headband is gorgeous.

slim115
on 4/9/12 6:14 am - peterborough, Canada
 condolences and Congrats...u look great...good thing for the art or we wouldnt recognize you...

spence
Opti Weight-386lbs.............Surgery Weight- 355 lbs...........Goal Weight- 200lbs        
cloudless
on 4/9/12 6:15 am - Gatineau, QC, Canada
VSG on 10/16/12
 Love the pic, the tats, and the fact that you are taking your photo in front of a sign that says 'NO PICTURES PLEASE"!  LOL.  I agree, if I were in your shoes I would be perfectly content at that weight too!  You look great!

JennR
on 4/9/12 6:42 am
Very sorry to hear about your recent losses but very happy about your new milestone! Congrats!! I love the headband, you're very talented!

Jason W.
on 4/9/12 7:49 am - Canada
Good for you. I can totally understand how hard it would be to be around family, greaving and all those temptations.

I see you have a few tats. Are you an artist ? I want my first tattoo when I hit Onederland. Kind of a momento for myself.
Orientation Jan 8 2012   Group Nut/Surgery Class Jan 23 2012
1st Surgeon Meeting Feb 2 2012    Dr. Glazer Feb 9 2012
Social Worker Feb 23 2012    Psych/Nut/Nurse Mar 8 2012
2nd Surgeon Meeting Mar 28 2012    Optifast April 18 2012 
RNY Surgery May 9 2012
  Now if I could only grow an ass.....

Most Active