Has anyone tried this protein before?

prdmomof3
on 2/15/12 6:39 pm - Canada

I found it at Walmart...I bought the vanilla to try first...this is $25.96 alot cheaper then the stuff I bought before at GNC.

130 cal per scoop
carbs 4g/ scoop
sugars 2g/scoop
protein 30g/scoop

If anyone has tried this one can you tell me what you thought of it?  And if you had any other flavors..thanks!!

Michelle.

Megan M.
on 2/15/12 7:41 pm - Canada
Haven't tried this one, but I did buy the Body Fortress 100% Premium Whey Protein in chocolate from Walmart.  It was only $16ish, but is one of the best tasting ones I've tried.  Nut info is similar.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

carol_ann_p
on 2/15/12 10:09 pm - Canada
I have used this brand for about 4 years now, except I buy the chocolate (haven't tried the vanilla).  For me the taste is great and 30 g/scoop of protein.  I think for the chocolate, the sugar is only 1g/scoop which is great.  You can also buy it at Shoppers and Loblaws but Walmart has the lowest price everyday.

Enjoy

Carol
Carol P
"Create your future from your future, not your past"    
look_out_world
on 2/15/12 10:52 pm - Canada
 Yuppers!  We use it and love the chocolate also!!  Walmart does have the lowest price.  The also have a really good protein bar there that's really cheap that we like but right now I can't think of the name of it

Mary A.
on 2/15/12 11:25 pm
haven't tried it...but be my suggesiton after being through dozens of proteins powders, if you find something you like stick with it...unles syou become easily bored
prdmomof3
on 2/16/12 8:53 am - Canada
Thanks everyone for your feedback..I always know I can count on you guys!! 

Michelle.

Most Active
Recent Topics