Life is so different now.

Onward and
Downward

on 2/15/12 3:47 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12
As a pre-op, I'm hungry for stories like these - they're just inspiration!  So don't stop sharing them.  We'll be joining you soon enough. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Smurfette579
on 2/15/12 6:57 am - Canada
Congrats!  What an awesome NSV!  This one really hits home for me because we live in Niagara and have been to Great Wolf numerous times.  It always breaks my heart when my boys ask me to go down the waterslides and I have to say no.  Someday!

Thanks for your post.  It gives me hope.
Peel1234
on 2/15/12 7:36 am
That is such a fabulous Valentine family NSV.  The memories will be with them for a life time Contrats on your hard work.  To a healthier you.   Diane

Will take a kayaking trip summer 2012, freedom

Donnaslifepart2
on 2/15/12 7:27 pm - Canada

How have our minds been screwed up when we feel we must apologize for "bragging" that we didn't get stuck in a chair or that we could play with our children and not become exhausted.

I am going to go out on a limb here and quote my son "You are better".  You are a better mom, person, and probably a better wife because you are 

HEALTHIER AND LIKELY HAPPIER!

If that is bragging then I'll eat my size L shorts!!!  All I am going to say is keep going and congratulations on your success so far.  Life really is worth living!

TBIYTC
on 2/17/12 4:51 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
That is so good to hear!!!!  I can't wait to get surgery and get my life back!!  You post just reinforces that my dream is achievable.

By the way, I think I read a post on hear once that People's jewelers has something you can attach to your rings to make them smaller, without officially resizing them, and is about 15 dollars.

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Most Active
Recent Topics