Watching My 600 Pound Life....

trudylam
on 2/1/12 12:09 pm - Sudbury, Canada
What an emotional roller coaster!  I saw so much of myself in her fears and victories.  I will be tuning in next week for sure.  I am tempted to have my husband watch with me because I'm not very good at expressing the emotional part of this.  Maybe watching that show would help him understand the fight inside my head.  
sam1am
on 2/1/12 9:12 pm
This was really well done and certainly championed weight loss surgery.  I'm hoping that it might shed a more positive light on it and possibly make it more accessible.  The good the bad and the ugly were all shared, including her fight to maintain and I really feel that this was a very accurate depiction of what happens.  I just hope that the masses don't think that you have to wait until you get to 600 and some pounds to make this life altering decision.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics