Protein Drinks- Low Carb Grocery

Allaryanna
on 1/18/12 9:24 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/09/12
 Has anyone ordered protein drinks from the low carb grocery, if so which ones?  I am placing an order for syrups because I tried the Loranne oils from the bulk barn and hated the chemically taste.  Figure if I am ordering might as well make the order big enough to get free shipping.  

Any suggestions on which protein supplements are decent would be appreciated, I am thinking Vanilla or Flavour free.  Or do I just stock up on Dreamfields.  I remember the days you could by it at the Independant Grocery Store...those were the days.  

Thanks

Diana

Referral: January 2010     Orientation: Dec 2010      1st Appt's : April 26/2011       Surgery : Feb 9 / 2012      

Starting Weight:  265   Surgeons Goal : 187lbs    Personal Goal: 150lbs 

Leanne1
on 1/18/12 10:46 am - Newmarket, Canada
I wouldn't stock up on toooo much, your tastebuds will likely change after your surgery.

Alot of people do get the dreamfields pasta. I am 16 months out and have yet to buy anything from the low carb grocer. I just do regular shopping at the Independant in my town or Costco. I get most of my meats, protein shakes (premier- it has 30g protein per shake 3g fat, 2 (net)carbs and 3g fibre, comes in chocolate), and vitamins from there.

I am a "label" reader and watch everything that I eat.

Your surgery date is my birthday, Woot :D
Allaryanna
on 1/18/12 11:30 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/09/12
 Never considered that.  I know when I quit smoking 6 months out everything tasted diffferent.
  And YAY for February 9th.   Always nice to have others to celebrate days with.  My best friends Mother and I have birthdays 2 days apart so the day inbetween is just a bridging day for us...

Referral: January 2010     Orientation: Dec 2010      1st Appt's : April 26/2011       Surgery : Feb 9 / 2012      

Leanne1
on 1/18/12 11:34 am - Newmarket, Canada
Fo' sho' .. heehe! Many things tasted VERY different for me after surgery. Things I used to enjoy before surgery- blehK and things I hated before surgery, I really like now it's very weird but in a good way.
Allaryanna
on 1/18/12 1:16 pm - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/09/12
 The good thing is anything I order that I hate absolutely after surgery, my partner or kids will eat because they don't mind the Low Card Stuff from the Low Carb Grocery.  Broke them in during the successfull periods of my Atkins days.  

Order Placed and eagerly awaiting my Da Vinci Syrups...

We are allowed to use them in Optifast right?  0 carbs and such is the deal?

Most Active
Recent Topics