OT - Santa tracker

trudylam
on 12/23/11 10:04 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Merry Christmas to you all.  :)  I just wanted to post this website for anyone who would like to track Santa.  Enjoy, and have a safe and happy holiday!

Trudy.

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/
Sirene
on 12/23/11 11:29 pm - Ottawa, Canada
OMG thank you Trudy!!!

My daughter is right on the line between believing and not (8yrs old) and this NORAD tracker and its infallible evidence just put her over the edge!!!
Yay!!! I gained another year!!!

*sniff*
Thanks again Trudy!

Jennifer  

trudylam
on 12/24/11 12:13 am - Sudbury, Canada
Awww that is so sweet!  My son is 7 and is also teetering on the egde of believing.  I made him one of those videos that Santa talks to them and uses their name and stuff.  He was watching it this morning with his fingers crossed that he'd make it on the nice list.  Too cute and I'm so excited I'll get one more year out of him.  Do a google search for "portable north pole" and you should be able to find it.  They love it that Santa knows so much about them. :)  Have a Merry Christmas with your family! :)

StevesGal
on 12/23/11 11:39 pm - Hamilton, Canada
We just checked this out ourselves.  My DH still believes (she's 10) and my DS is on the fence (he's 11).  I've really stretched it out with them!!

I love watching the little videos they put on for some cities.

You can email NORAD as well and they'll answer you.  Emilie did this a few years back, and she was very excited to get a reply.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Derek C.
on 12/24/11 2:32 am - North Bay , Canada
Thanks for posting this Trudy , this is the base where I work from so its a big thing for us to be involved on this special nite

Surgery Date - AUGUST 22, 2011 - Ran first 5KM Race - Oct 14, 2012 (28 min)  - Currently maintaining a healthy 190 lbs and training for my first half marathon in the summer of 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics