Yup, I'm a swinger!

trudylam
on 12/17/11 12:45 am - Sudbury, Canada
Had a major NSV this morning!  I took the kids to play in the park this morning because they were chomping at the bit to play in the snow.  We got a few centimetres last night but it might as well have been a foot, they were so happy.  All the picnic tables were covered with snow so I did the unthinkable.  I flipped a swing over to the non-snow covered side and tried to sit down.  Holy crap! My hips fit!!!  So I tried to swing....and I DID!!!  It was so amazing, I felt like a kid again.  Up until my ass felt like it was frozen to the rubber and I was worried about my hemmorhoids flairing up.  LOL.  Not quite the childish experience I remember.  Oh well, it was fun!  Have a great day everyone!  Love to you all. :)

Gabygee
on 12/17/11 1:56 am - Canada

I can just picture it!
Adorable! This is what life can be like for us again!
I love it.

Megan M.
on 12/17/11 4:04 am - Canada
Sounds like lots of fun!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

KristieA
on 12/17/11 4:16 am - Orillia, Canada
That sounds like so much fun. Even as a teenager I loved to sit on a swing.

Are you coming to the Christmas party tonight?

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Monica M.
on 12/17/11 6:27 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
you're such a weirdo. I love it! lol

StevesGal
on 12/17/11 6:56 am - Hamilton, Canada
                                        Trudy, the swinger!

Swinging 2

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

trudylam
on 12/17/11 7:26 am - Sudbury, Canada
LOL, that was me!!  Except my squeals of laughter and "I'm doing it!" were much louder.  Thankfully we were the only ones in the park at the time! LOL
Donnaslifepart2
on 12/17/11 7:27 am - Canada
HA HA HA ROFLMAO!

JJ_
on 12/17/11 8:38 am
LOL, when I first read the title of this thread I thought that perhaps you were going to discuss a transfer addiction to sex!  Trudy is in the swinging lifestyle!!

Congrats on your NSV.

Judy
aprilbennett1965
on 12/17/11 11:47 am - Canada
WHOO HOO!!!  And lmao @ss off at your @ss frozen to the rubber
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Most Active
Recent Topics