My husband didn't recognize me! LOL

trudylam
on 12/13/11 11:17 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Last night after I wrote an exam at school I called my husband and told him to pack up the kids and meet me at the movie theatre so we could see The Muppets.  So I got to the theatre first, went in and bought the tickets, and waited outside for them to arrive.  Now I should premise this with the fact that I hadn't seen my husband yet that day because I left for school while he was still at work.  He had no idea what I was wearing.  I was outside waiting for them and when they got there I walked through the parking lot to meet them.  We saw the movie, it was AWESOME!  When we got home he said "I am going to tell you something but you can't be upset".  I answered "OK", somewhat apprehensively.  He said, "When we pulled in to the parking lot I saw a pretty brunette standing at the doors and when she was walking towards the car I was trying to figure out why she looked familiar"  LMAO!!!!  He said that he didn't even recognize me!!!   Now should I be flattered or pissed off that he thought he was checking out another woman?  Just kidding!  I think it's hilarious!  Have a great day everyone! 
Monica M.
on 12/13/11 11:22 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
lol. i love it!!!! too funny. Maybe he thinks he's having an affair!!

Joyce J.
on 12/13/11 11:31 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hey there

That is so cool. I love these stories

Yes, he might check out other women but always goes home to the "pretty brunette" LOL

Have a great day

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Moselle
on 12/13/11 11:55 pm - Athens, Canada
That was truly an awesome NSV! You should be proud that you are obviously still turning his head.
Keep up the good work.
Peel1234
on 12/14/11 12:55 am
Such a great NSV.  So nice of him to share with you and using such beautiful words "pretty brunette". 
And he's right your Avatar picture is beautiful.  Great work.  Diane

Will take a kayaking trip summer 2012, freedom

JJ_
on 12/14/11 5:15 am
He was probably having unchaste thoughts about the pretty brunette....then found out it was his wife and it was great!!  LOL

Congrats.

Judy
Toni B.
on 12/14/11 5:46 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
 That is so sweet! What an awesome NSV! 

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

heatherp
on 12/14/11 6:21 am - BROOKLIN, Canada
Very nice! Just wait until someone you know asks another friend if your husband is "seeing" someone "new"...it happened to me.

jdance
on 12/15/11 5:24 am - Canada
that is so nice, good for you.

This past summer, we ran into people who hadn't seen me in 6 months and thought my husband had a new woman with him. It was hilarious.  Quite the compliment.

Pretty brunette, keep going.

Most Active
Recent Topics