It's a nightmare to transfer centres.

Brenda T.
on 12/8/11 5:50 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
It does sound like a simple thing to get done, especially post op. Sorry that it's not.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

northernlight
on 12/8/11 11:30 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Sorry to hear that you're getting such a runaround Trudy - so frustrating!  I hope that someone gets on the ball & gets your file transferred asap. How can it be such a big deal?

I'm going through something similar (although I'm not transferring anywhere else) & I'm so tired of being put off constantly & being told that I'll probably get my appt with the surgeon "next week". That line is getting pretty old!  If there's a problem, tell me what it is so that I can fix it - Arrgh!!!!! This delay is really getting to me & I'm ready to blow!!!! It's getting harder & harder to remain polite on the phone when I call TWH.

You know, I wish that it was a requirement that anyone who works on the front lines at these hospitals & clinics must be former bariatric patients who have gone through this process. Maybe then they'd have a better understanding of what it means to have to wait so long after jumping through all the hoops!!! Sorry Trudy, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.....Good luck - hope you hear something soon.

Deb

Most Active
Recent Topics