Why am I nauseous?

trudylam
on 11/30/11 10:36 am - Sudbury, Canada
Every time I have tried to eat something today I get really nauseous afterwards.  For breakfast I tried a one egg omelet with a slice of ham and swiss in it.  Only got through half of it.  For lunch I tried 10 shrimps and ****tail sauce.  Again, only got through half of it.  I just tried a salad with ham and swiss on it for dinner, again only got through about half a cup of it.  I know I am struggling with getting my fluids in, could that be the problem?  I have never had a problem with any foods so I don't think it's what I am eating that's causing the problem.  Weird....

Thanks everyone :)

KristieA
on 11/30/11 10:46 am - Orillia, Canada
There is a flu bug going around, maybe you have a touch of that. Not sure what else it could be. Maybe your pouch just decided to be fussy today. Sometimes it isn't what I have eaten today, but what I ate yesterday that makes it feel kind of yucky. Hopefully tomorrow you will feel better. More fluids may help.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Monica M.
on 11/30/11 8:40 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i don't know. i've only had nausea when i've eaten dry chicken too fast. Sometimes, even preop, i didnt like meat and cheese together. maybe that's got something to do with it? i dunno...

Karen W.
on 11/30/11 11:38 pm - Canada
Dehydration often causes nausea, so it could certainly be due to not getting enough liquids in. Otherwise, probably a bug. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics