OMG, I am freezing!!!

Alycia87
on 11/22/11 1:09 pm - London, ON
haha, i suggest you get used to this. Im not sure if it ever goes away but im over 2 years out and freeze all the time, i didnt even feel the heat this summer and winters are TORTURE for me. have fun keeping warm!

Barix Consultation May 26, 2009             OHIP Papers Faxed May 29, 2009
OHIP APPROVAL JULY 14, 2009!!        PATS August 3rd, 2009
Surgery August 13th, 2009

Starting Weight: 278 lbs
Current Weight: 109 lbs           Total loss so far of 169 lbs     BMI 18.7

alyciacrandon.jpg picture by Alycia87

birdiegirl
on 11/22/11 7:08 pm

Hi Trudy

Yes as everyone said - welcome to your new reality! I just love a really hot summer day now....used to dread it before

I find the only way I can go to sleep at night is to have a really hot bath before bed....and I mean really hot!! The water really warms my bones....plus an electric blanket....and some booties and mitts I can put in the microwave and warm up!

P.S. - love your new picture - you lool wonderful

Barb

ericaFG
on 11/22/11 7:45 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 Check your iron levels - low iron can make the cold thing worse. 

And try hot yoga!! I LOVE it and it warms me for hours!
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/11 8:36 pm
RNY on 10/27/09 with
Get some Flannel Armour!!! lol  Just tell your husband that later on when you reach menopause, everything should even out.

Keep those socks on. :)
Monica M.
on 11/22/11 9:58 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
can i vote for "youre getting old"?

i'm always layering these days. I always have a tank top at least, under my shirt, and sometimes a tshirt or long sleeved tshirt. I wear sweaters to work, when last winter i usually just wore tshirts or blouses. Its freaky, isnt it? 

Marny B.
on 11/22/11 10:12 pm - Canada
I was going to make a post about this too.  It is so laughable.  Sometimes when I go to bed, I look like I am dressed up to go for winter's walk with big knitted socks, pants, a shirt and my hubby's big sweat top and more than once, a winter hat. Then I pile on the duvet and a fleece blanket.  It is so excessive, it sounds crazy, but I can't help it!  If I don;t then I just shiver and shiver, and can't fall asleep!

I had yard duty yesterday morning, and I swear I almost had hypothermia when I came in even though I was fully dressed in winter gear (minus the snowpants).  I kept thinking "What am I going to do when the tep dips well below zero??   Yikes.  I commented to my co-worker :Wow!  Fat really does a good job of keeping a person warm"  hahaha

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

jdance
on 11/23/11 4:47 am - Canada
Ha, I was right there with you last year.
It's not as bad this year but still i have to wear a layer over a blouse.
nice in the summer months though.

but menopause has me hot flashing all the time so i'm throwing things off  just as fast i'm putting them back on. thank god for gas fireplaces. Mines getting a workout this year.

(I'm sexy and I know it), pass me the flannels.....

Most Active
Recent Topics