My Fitness Pal

Tanya T.
on 11/7/11 2:02 am
I have a new addiction....... I absolutely love tracking my progress and food journals on myfitnesspal.  If you are using myfitnesspal, feel free to add me as a friend( ttamburri) I love reading about other people's progress and it would be fun and motivational.

Tanya

Monica M.
on 11/7/11 2:16 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
I'm addicted to that too, Tanya, only i'm using livestrong.com.

Tanya T.
on 11/7/11 2:20 am
They really are great tools Monica aren't they.  I find it makes me very accountable in both the eating and excercise department. 

Tanya

Nathalie_Can
on 11/7/11 2:31 am
ohhhhh, I LOVE MyFitnessPal too....lol
the only thing that I don't understand is that when we are at a certain stage, like for me @8 weeks out, apparently I should be between 600 and 800 but I don't know what grams should I have per source, like Fat, Carbs & sugar..of course for carbs I manually changed it to 70 to be in center of the requested 60 to 80 per day but as I change that number, the fat and sugar changes automatically, not knowing if that would make sense or not.

&  I would love to track the % of each vitamins but I can't seem to know where to do that so I'm still searching and learning about counting and knowing what should be right.

I prefer having that addiction than the previous one....ahahaha

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

tango123
on 11/7/11 4:10 am, edited 11/7/11 4:10 am
Me too. It is crazy to realize just what exactly adds up. Little things like mustard and stuff.
I'm addicted.
Most Active