Endoscopy

Dianadcr
on 11/7/11 1:15 am - Canada
I went this morning for my second session with the psychologist. I thought by then all my appointments were completed and I would get my date with the surgeon. My hopes were suddenly dashed when I was told I hadn't had my endoscopy yet. My fault for not having checked to see if I had everything however they did fail to book this one. I feel like the end is never in sight!
  Diana

JJ_
on 11/7/11 2:20 am
Tick, psychologist done.   NEXT!!

It will come.  The process is truly a lesson in patience....not just patients :)

Judy
Dianadcr
on 11/7/11 2:24 am - Canada
Judy, you're absolutely right. My process started about two years ago and yes at this stage the end is within reach. Thanks for your perspective.
Cheers
Monica M.
on 11/7/11 2:54 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
must be frustrating,but man oh man, you're still close to the end!!

Dianadcr
on 11/7/11 3:24 am - Canada
Monica thanks for the encouragement. I guess the last few sessions never seemed to bring me closer to that illusive surgeon.w
Brenda T.
on 11/7/11 4:24 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm so happy you see the end just around the corner. Why did they wait so long to book the scope? But you are definately close now.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Dianadcr
on 11/7/11 5:50 am - Canada
Brenda, I think it's something they overlooked and noticed it only when thet were doing their check list before booking the surgeon. I knew about the endoscopy but figurednsince they didn't book one as they did for all other tests I probably didn't need one. Lesson learned do your homework.
JBM
on 11/16/11 12:43 pm

Are endoscopies required for everyone and all types of wls??

Dianadcr
on 11/16/11 1:12 pm - Canada
I think they do require it at st joe's. Mine is Monday the 28th.
Most Active