4 week post op appt?

Brandy S.
on 10/14/11 5:30 am - Sudbury, Canada
OKay so the monday after I got home from surgery I called TWH to book my 4 week check up.. Now I dont know who I am suppose to be seeing, the girl says she will call back.. and didnt.
so I have been calling and calling and finally I left a msg and they called me back today.
the girl who was on the phone with me made an appt with the SW?? do I need to see the SW?
I thought my appt would have been with the Nurse or Nutritionist. Im confused,.. can someone please tell me what and who I need to see??

Thanks a bunch
Brandyyy  
Monica M.
on 10/14/11 5:52 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
At HRRH i saw the dietitian and surgeon at 4weeks.

A T.
on 10/14/11 5:58 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Hi

At St. Joes Hamilton I saw the Dietician and Nurse

Derek C.
on 10/14/11 6:15 am - North Bay , Canada
 At one month post op at TWH you see the surg , the dietitian and the social worker...keep calling back Brandi as they have changed the meeting system and they are only seeing people 4 days per week on a rotation basis....meaning when i booked my wife's one month post op she will have been six weeks out...also Nov 11 is a holiday for them so they lose another day as well...call the reception and ask for Sherri  

Surgery Date - AUGUST 22, 2011 - Ran first 5KM Race - Oct 14, 2012 (28 min)  - Currently maintaining a healthy 190 lbs and training for my first half marathon in the summer of 2013

Leslie W.
on 10/14/11 6:27 am - Cobourg, Canada
Hi Brandi,
Just left the hospital (TWH) yesterday. My 4 week visit is with the Nurtionist, SW and Surgeon. they gave me my appointments before I left.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Brandy S.
on 10/14/11 7:57 am - Sudbury, Canada
Thank you all..
I Will call back on Monday. But I am assuming I will need a seperate appt to see the surgeon??
I had it donw at st.mikes.
Actually before I was discharged the nurse at St.mikes was trying to make my appt but didnt get through. This monday will be my 3rd week..

Thanks for the advice,
Brandyyy  
99mickey
on 10/15/11 10:07 am - ajax, Canada
When I had my surgery on Sept 14 I called TWH when I got home to book my 4 week  appointments.  She took my name and number and said she was too busy to do it know and would call me back.  She never called and I left 5 plus messages.  I finally got a hold of her and she said she forgot and she had nothing to offer me until Nov 18 for all 3 appointments.  I said I will be 2 months by then and she said she had nothing.  I booked them but I called back the next day and I emailed Katie, they all agreed that was way to long to wait and made space for me to go on Oct 21 which is 5 weeks post op to do all 3 appointments.  Keep calling and if you get the meachine just hang up and call back.  Good luck getting all you appointments!!
     My  is stewartjackie

Brandy S.
on 10/15/11 1:24 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Thank you.
she said she would call me back monday to see if she had more appts for me.. but I think I will be calling first thing monday!.
if all else fails I will email Katie also :)
I just cant go on 3 different days. I live 6 hours away!
Thanks a bunch
Brandyyy  
Most Active