OT-Cute puppy video

trudylam
on 10/13/11 4:43 am - Sudbury, Canada
Hi everyone.  I took some video of my puppy the other day so I decided to put it up on youtube.  She's so cute! 

http://www.youtube.com/user/RNYinONTARIO?feature=mhee
Monica M.
on 10/13/11 5:47 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i want a puppy. Can i have yours? just sometimes.

i'll have to wait till i get home to watch this.

trudylam
on 10/13/11 6:20 am - Sudbury, Canada
You can have her any time.  :)
Weathers_pc
on 10/13/11 6:12 am - Canada
VSG on 11/19/12
 OMG ... very cute puppy!  She kinda reminds me of my dog Buddy when he was a pup.  She looks like she's a husky mix is she?  Not to discourage you but Start obedience training her asap if she is a husky mix because they can be very destructful and challenging as they are very stubborn, also invest in a good vaccuum as they shed 365 days of the year.  I love, love my husky mix but he is very very stubborn and we have had to put a lot (extreme) amount of work into him and he just started to settle down and act normal.  He turned 2 on July 22nd.  He has eaten through a door, an entire couch, a table, 2 chairs, multiple shoes, a screen door, a chain link fence (his pen which is 28ft by 12ft with an attached shed as his dog house which he never uses because he escapes and or barks until you let him in), all the drywall in a large basement bedroom up to about 3 ft high  (this use to be his bedroom for 4 hrs a day when he couldn't be trusted) I have had to replace our living room flooring, There were too many times to count that I wanted to drop him off at the humane society but we persevered and I love his dumb ass immensely. He instists on sleeping in a bed so he sleeps with my son most nights.  Very Loyal and he always looks like he is smiling.  He can be so cute with his facial expressions and has captured the hearts of our entire family.  Best of Luck with your new puppy, she is very beautiful! 

trudylam
on 10/13/11 6:19 am - Sudbury, Canada
Some have said that she looks like a husky or an australian sheppard.   She is actually a pembroke welsh corgi.  She won't be very tall because they have short legs and her ears will end up sticking straight up when she gets older.  They do shed alot too but we are all prepared for that with our dyson.  My parents used to have 2 huskies so I know how challenging they can be.  Sounds like you have your hands full with your little monster! LOL.  Mine is chewing shoes as we speak so I have to deal with that.  Obedience and agility are in our future.  :)

Weathers_pc
on 10/13/11 6:39 am - Canada
VSG on 11/19/12
 Oh wow, I just looked that breed up they seem like awesome dogs and not too big either.  Very intelligent and it seems easy to train (that will be nice)  Ya my monster has given us a run for our money and still does from time to time... I even had a dog trainer tell me to save my money cause he couldn't be trained.  I'm glad we didn't listen, instead found ourselves a new trainer.  He is actually a husky lab mix.  Mostly all husky features though.  I also have a pure bred chihuahua Romeo who was just an awesome dog right from the start no problems at all and the two of them just love each other.  We often laugh at the contrast they make.  Do post more videos on YT  as she grows I have subscribed to your channel.  I love dogs so much, they rule.  Take care!
paula-37
on 10/13/11 7:02 am - brantford, Canada
Hi Trudy she is cute.is she a huskey?i hope all is going well for you all the best to you in your joreuny.take care of yourself
SINCERELY YOURS YOUR OH FRIEND ALWAYS
PAULA(paula-37)

Most Active
Recent Topics