plastics in Havana

Montysmom
on 10/12/11 4:48 am - St Thomas, Canada
Just back from Clinic Garcia in Havana and cannot say enough GREAT things about my experience!!!!!
Well known in Quebec the clinic was full with people from Quebec and around ther World.
I paid $2500 for a tummy tuck which encluded 17 days in the hospital with 3 great meals per day and daily visits form the Surgeons.
Their prices are phenominal!!!!! facilities are great staff just AMAZING.
My talks with Canadian Doctors beforehand reasured me that Cuban Doctors were the BEST TRAINED IN THE WORLD.
I saw the results for 3 facelifts, 2 breast inplants, 1 thigh lift an 3 tummy tucks for myself while I was ther and I am impressed, all these people were too..
There was hardly any pain at all I can't wait to go back
The staff treat you like Family and can't do enough for you.
GO GO Go contact me for pics.
The area is so safe so wonderful why go anywhere else?
There dental clinic  is world renowned and people were there for all kinds of sugery.
Nesha_Bless
on 10/12/11 5:04 am - Canada
 thats an amazing price! do you mind inboxing me some more info being that im looking into a tummy tuck when i get to my one year post, and also the name of the doctor
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

Megan M.
on 10/12/11 7:19 am - Canada
I haven't heard anything about plastics in Cuba, only Mexico, so it's nice to know there's another option.  

Nesha - I didn't even realize it was you - you look amazing!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Nesha_Bless
on 10/12/11 7:38 am - Canada
 :) thanks Megan! hows it going with u
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

PatXYZ
on 10/12/11 5:15 am
Why were in hospital for 17 days? These seems excessive, did you have complications?

One very good reason to not go out of country for cosmetic procedures is that you will not have recourse in the Canadian courts or healthcare system if there are complications from your surgery. I have no doubt that Cuba's doctors are well trained, but I wouldn't recomend that anyone go out of country for any health procedure unless referred by OHIP.
sam1am
on 10/12/11 5:15 am
I have heard good things about Cuban plastics as well.  Glad to hear it went so well!

Curious why you in were in hospital for 17 days? 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Montysmom
on 10/12/11 5:26 am - St Thomas, Canada
Google Clinic Garcia there arte 3 doctors as a team 2 male one female.
The clinic is busy and wouldnot be if there were any issues or problems
Quebecers have been going for years.
Montysmom
on 10/12/11 5:29 am - St Thomas, Canada
They are so professional about treatment I had NO COMPLICATIONS and saw none while there. They dont send you home to take care of yourself they do it themselves.
I fee4l 17 days is too long believe me I was ready to go home much earlier. Two Quebecers went home 7 days after surgery and had stitches rtemoved in Quebec.
It was like being in a hotel
twins4meplus1
on 10/12/11 5:33 am - St Thomas, Canada
Glad you are happy with your results but why were you in the hospital for so long? Did you have complications after surgery?

I spent 3 days in hospital after my tummy tuck and major hernia repair here in Canada.

Linda

London and Area Support Group Leader
http://www.london-wls-support-group.com/
Come join the Ontario Plastics Patients Board
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Ontario_Post_Plastics 
Come join the Ontario WLS Vets Board
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Ontario_WLS_Vets/
To get your discounted subscription to OH Magazine
Follow the link below and enter the promo code "Terrio11
http://www.obesityhelp.com/magazine/subscriptions.
html

OH certified WLS Support Group Leader

Bonnie ABC
on 10/12/11 9:18 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
Kinda weird, maybe you mean clinic for the 17 days?   I was in the clinic after surgery for 2 days, then the other 12 days at the hotel with the surgeon and a nurse visiting me daily.. I can't understand the clinic for 17 days.. wow.

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Most Active
Recent Topics