Pulling a Monica...

Kerry F.
on 10/10/11 10:27 pm - Bolton, Canada

I am SO CLOSE to onederland that I can't even bear to get on the scale.  I'm only 2 lbs away so I'm taking my inspiration from Monica and deciding to avoid the scale for a week.  Surely that will be enough time to get to that goal.  Wish me luck!!

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Monica M.
on 10/10/11 10:37 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
lol... i did it!! didn't get on the scale yesterday. I was tempted to, when i put some laundry away and saw it there in the closet, but i resisted it!!!! 

Good for you!!

Nathalie_Can
on 10/10/11 10:59 pm
lmao.......I thought right away of Monica in Friends....lol...and laughed out loud when read it from the board.

so happy for you.....I should be hitting the 2's in the next fews days....so happy to be down from 4's and 3's

Well done my angel!
Very happy for you!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Brenda T.
on 10/10/11 11:08 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
lmao So funny, I know one day I will have to "pull a Monica" too.
Very good ladies.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Linda C.
on 10/10/11 11:15 pm
LOL!  I can see this catch phase catching on.

Like Nathalie, I should be hitting Twoterville within the next couple of days.... It has to be close to 30 years since I last visited that place. 

Good luck with hitting Onderland.... I look forward to that... someday.

Linda C.
_______________ My  is jennifer_rpn______________________________
Includes 72 lbs lost prior to Optifast;  additional 20 lbs lost on Optifast

JJ_
on 10/11/11 5:20 am
Good luck on your Monica stunt!  Maybe there will be a Kerry issue and you make it an absence of weighing for 2 weeks :)

Judy

tango123
on 10/12/11 9:15 am
You must be so happy. I have been in a stall for 2 weeks and finally broke the 240's phew.
Keep us posted!
Most Active
Recent Topics