Repost - A day at the Scenic Caves

trudylam
on 10/1/11 2:31 am, edited 10/1/11 5:12 am - Sudbury, Canada
This is just a repost to remind everyone of the Scenic Caves hike coming up in a few weeks.  I'll post it again as the date draws closer. :)

Hey everyone.  I was just thinking that it might be fun to do a scenic caves tour in collingwood.  On Sunday, October 23rd we can all meet there at about 11:00am do a hike and then have a lunch while we enjoy the colours that fall has to offer.  Come on folks, let's do it. :)  Anyone interested?

Please wear comfy clothes and running shoes and bring a lunch and your handy dandy water bottle.  Please let us know if you plan to attend so we can wait until everyone arrives to start the hike.  So far the following people have said they are coming;
Donnaslifepart2
Monica M.
trudylam
Gabygee

Hope you can make it. :)

http://www.sceniccaves.com/cms/summer.cfm?dsp=Main&IssueID=1

This link is for the rates and hours.  Hope that helps. :)
http://www.sceniccaves.com/cms/summer.cfm?dsp=Main&IssueID=1 0

Monica M.
on 10/1/11 3:05 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
gabygee is coming too, i'm pretty sure.

trudylam
on 10/1/11 5:12 am - Sudbury, Canada
Oh crap, my stupid brain.  I am picking you up at the barrie bus terminal gabygee.  I'll PM you closer to the day and we can work it out. 
sueberman
on 10/1/11 11:33 am
As of now I'm going.
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

trudylam
on 10/1/11 10:06 pm - Sudbury, Canada
That's great!  Looking forward to meeting you. :)
balou
on 10/5/11 2:50 pm - toronto, Canada
Hi everyone I would love to join you guys for the hike , my husband will be driving me but not joining me , see you there

Anna

trudylam
on 10/6/11 5:19 am - Sudbury, Canada
That's great Anna!  See you there. :)

laura S.
on 10/5/11 9:09 pm - London, Canada
I would love to come if I can talk my husband into it!  LOL  Will let you know for sure as we get closer.  It's a bit of a drive for us from London, but it would be beautiful at this time of year.  It's my weekend to pick a "date night" for us... I'll just pick a date day instead!  LOL

Laura

Joy D.
on 10/6/11 4:37 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Hey Trudy,

I was just looking at the link and would love to join you all, but  just not ready  for a long day trip just yet, so with that being said was wondering maybe by next summer maybe planing a weekend camp out with the senic caves in the plan for like a Sat outing ? I would be so interested and would enjoy the camping nights with stories by the fire ...maybe July or Aug would be cool ?? i also bookmarked the link thanks for sharing such a beautiful link.

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics