Has anyone tried using.....

trudylam
on 9/28/11 1:35 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Just curious if anyone has tried to use a shake-weight to help battle the bat arms.  I was thinking about trying one but I don't want to waste my money on it if it's useless. 
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/11 2:01 pm, edited 9/28/11 2:02 pm - Canada
Im not sure if it works or not but the commercials kinda make me feel like im climbing the rope in gym class.

Heres the Shake Weight in case nobody is familiar with it. Click the link --->>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1ECycMAfY
trudylam
on 9/28/11 2:17 pm - Sudbury, Canada
 LOL.  I know it looks dirty but my husband might get a kick out of watching me use it! 
Brenda T.
on 9/28/11 8:16 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
lol too funny 

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Robin H.
on 9/28/11 10:54 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
OMG too funny that video cracked me up

Karen T.
on 9/28/11 11:28 pm - Canada

Carole1974
on 9/29/11 5:12 am - Welland, Canada
omg that video was so funny

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

ToNewBeginnings
on 9/28/11 8:46 pm
I have one, and it comes with a short DVD "workout". I followed it once or twice, my arms were a little sore. It's in my closet or on the floor somewhere now! BTW it's about $10.00 cheaper in the US. (Target anyway).
Monica M.
on 9/28/11 10:55 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
can i watch while you use it? I promise not to laugh... too loudly...

Soon2BRunning
on 9/28/11 11:30 pm - Toronto, Canada
 unfortunately nothing works.. sorry to burst your bubble..

skin is skin.. i workout like a demon because I figure a gym membership is less money than 6000 bucks to get my arms fit
try weight lifting to get some tone and muscle and then assess whether they still bug you.. but that is all that can be done. 

No amount of CrossFIT and flipping 400lb tractor tires have made the skin tighten up.. my arms look fabulous, but the bat wings are still there..
Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics