My stall is broken!!

prdmomof3
on 9/27/11 8:52 am - Canada
WOOT WOOT!!!  My 4 week stall is broken!  Got on the scale and seen that I have dropped 5lbs since last week. I was starting to get a little pissy  that the scale wasn't moving...it was gonna move out the window if the numbers didn't move soon so the scale is safe for now..LOL

Michelle...doing the happy dance!

Brenda T.
on 9/27/11 8:58 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
4 week stall, that was hard, way to go for working thru it. The scales live to see another day. lol

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

laura S.
on 9/27/11 11:38 am - London, Canada
That's awesome Michelle!  I was stuck for almost 3 weeks and it is so frustrating!!!!

All the best,

Laura

Nadine W.
on 9/27/11 3:36 pm - Hanover, Canada
Yay you!! Haven't seen progress pics in a while, so get some on here lol!!
Refer June 4/10, Orientation Dec 16/10, Nut, SW & Nurse Mar 16/11, Internist Apr. 19/11, Nut May 3/11, Nut Class Oct 5/11, Dr. Pereira-Hong Nov. 1/11, Surg Jan. 4/12, Cancellation! New surg date Nov. 10/11. The rest is still unwritten...

JJ_
on 9/27/11 4:58 pm
Glad to hear that the scale is moving once more.  You must have dropped a clothing size during the last month as your have lost inches.

p.s.  love the happy dance - looks like you were drunk while doing it!!
Sweet C.
on 9/28/11 3:21 am - Woodslee, Canada
 congrats on getting out of your stall i know how it feels i started my first stall at 2 months out and it lasted for 1.5 months.. it was totally frustrating.. i started second guessing myself .. was i doing something wrong... i had no clue.. but mine finally broke too so i know exactly how u feel.. congrats and keep up the great work.

Most Active
Recent Topics