So done with Hamilton.

trudylam
on 9/27/11 12:41 am - Sudbury, Canada
Sorry if you don't like it, that's just how I feel.  A skinny asshole is a stick figure especially when they are just trying to make a fat person feel bad. 
ToNewBeginnings
on 9/27/11 12:51 am
I think you missed the point.
..and by the way keep in mind someone MAY call you a skinny stick figure if you follow your advice and eat enough protein! 
trudylam
on 9/27/11 1:10 am - Sudbury, Canada
If I ever get called a stick figure it won't be because I was an asshole to a fat person.  LOL  I get that I shouldn't judge people by their appearance but that's exactly what she did to me.  I just did it verbally instead of being a condescending idiot.  Sorry if I've offended anyone, it's just my opinion. 
Mary A.
on 9/27/11 2:36 am
On September 27, 2011 at 8:10 AM Pacific Time, trudylam wrote:
If I ever get called a stick figure it won't be because I was an asshole to a fat person.  LOL  I get that I shouldn't judge people by their appearance but that's exactly what she did to me.  I just did it verbally instead of being a condescending idiot.  Sorry if I've offended anyone, it's just my opinion. 

I wanted to send you a private comment but your profile wouldn't allow it

I simply wanted to say...KUDOS on your tenacity and I wish more people could be as vocal and upfront as you are...not offended in anyway~!!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

bogie
on 9/27/11 12:57 am - Canada
Hi Trudy:
I have my one month followup tomorrow at Hamilton. What was the name of the nutritionist? I sure hope that I don't get her. But if I do I will for sure say something and I will let you know. Is she the one with shoulder length straight dark hair and quite young...like probably in her 20s?
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

trudylam
on 9/27/11 1:05 am - Sudbury, Canada
I don't remember her name but it's not the usual one that was there before.  The nurse wasn't Nada either.  Good luck, hopefully I just got her on a bad day. 
Joy D.
on 9/27/11 1:29 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Nope you did';t get her on a bad day she's just plain rude and nasty  with  her comments and no she is not the reg  nut she is a replacement as the reg nut is on mat leave, as i said i will be going back in NOV FOR MY  9 MONTH FOLLOW UP AND IF SHE IS THERE AND BE LIL'S  ME AGAIN SHES GONNA SEE A SIDE OF ME SHE WON'T LIKE .

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

bogie
on 9/27/11 1:30 am - Canada
what did she look like?
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

sueberman
on 9/27/11 1:35 am
I love it when women get feisty lmao

Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

trudylam
on 9/27/11 2:00 am - Sudbury, Canada
She had brown hair that was pulled back, mid 20's, pretty.  I want to say her name was Laurie but that might be wrong. 
Most Active
Recent Topics