Ovarian cysts

trudylam
on 9/24/11 2:33 am - Sudbury, Canada
Before this surgery I used to get ovarian cysts that would rupture every 3 months or so.  Until this morning, I hadn't had that happen in almost a year.  I woke up this morning and everything was fine until I came downstairs to make breakfast.  The pain was unimaginable.  I couldn't move and I sure as hell couldn't deal with the kids.  I had to call my parents to come over to hang out with the kids so I could lie in bed and deal with the awful pain of it.  I had forgotten how much those stupid things hurt and I wish there was something they could do to stop them.  I wonder if they will go away after I lose some more weight?  Has anyone had this issue or had it resolve post-op?  
Eileen C.
on 9/24/11 2:57 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Trudy 

So sorry to hear of your condition and your pain, no experience but wish you all the best and hope the
cysts will disappear with addtional weight loss, hope you are feeling better soon

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
savasana
on 9/24/11 5:10 am - St. Thomas, Canada
RNY on 03/06/12
I have cysts on each ovary but they've never ruptured before.  I can't imagine the pain you experience!

I don't have any answers but I sure hope something can be figured out.
Nathalie_Can
on 9/24/11 11:14 am
can't you get the surgery so they remove your ovaries....I would in a hard beat going through what you seem to be going through....I do have ovarian cysts, have for 25 yrs but I woould have never known if they wouldn't have told me.  I haven't had a cycle since I was 16yrs old until 4 months ago..lol...but still no pain whatsoever.  I would call my doctor's office and get this resolve.  Worse can get in there...go further...you poor thing!

Hope tomorrow is a better day!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Most Active
Recent Topics